2.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
I'm getting slowdowns every once in a while so I'll agree it's a computer issue, because right now I'm stuck on an old Notebook. Never had any issues with RPG Maker MV games on my actual desktop.

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
Same here ... Same problem ...
Use 0.91 version this doesn't happen in that one you can use machine translation on page 10. It might freeze when go into a new chapter. Copy paste you last save on 0.81 version advance to the next chapter then copy and again past on 0.91 to move forward. I know its annoying but hey that's how I got to work.

Now for me I don't know wtf I did wrong because I cant get past chapter 7 I did everything the guide says too do and I get send back to begin. Does anyone have save for beginning of chapter 8 o_O

Reactions: leSagi

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
Use 0.91 version this doesn't happen in that one you can use machine translation on page 10. It might freeze when go into a new chapter. Copy paste you last save on 0.81 version advance to the next chapter then copy and again past on 0.91 to move forward. I know its annoying but hey that's how I got to work.

Now for me I don't know wtf I did wrong because I cant get past chapter 7 I did everything the guide says too do and I get send back to begin. Does anyone have save for beginning of chapter 8 o_O
I bet that it freez on that anoying scrolling text. I could fix it if somone provide save before freez. I havent played it much so I did not know that could occure.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Special erotic trade assignment : rescue the master of the dance troops, does the event trigger occasionally or do i have to go somewhere ?

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
any1 defeated the black magic knight in chapter 7 of the erotic trade assignment ? he would just drain my whole HP in 1 turn after his HP less than 80k, any way to counter this HP drain ?

Edit : Ah i just tried defensive gears with shadow resistance and it worked to pass 1-2 turns before HP down to danger- status

Jan 25, 2019
hahahah,It is feel so nice to see Chinese game.Any Chinese compatriot in here?有没有老哥也混这个贴吧的?

Reactions: rayden02

Ruru Amour

Mar 8, 2018
I can't invite Jeanne and Leanna to my party at night. I chose the first option and nothing happened o_O

Leon1999

Jan 26, 2018
This game is extremely light on CGs for being in production for over a year. The art is decent, but there are only around 15 unique images. To make it even worse, there's a bunch of futa mixed in, and the males are all grey silhouettes which looks lazy.

Might be worth playing when its finished in 3 years and someone provides a completed English download, but it isn't right now.
What program did you use to see the images from game?

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes