2.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
hi guys just asking, is it possible to beat dracula in chapter 5 with leanna ? which option to choose before fighting him the guide says u must beat him but my ultimate atk dealing only 50k and he skips the battle in like 6 turns or so

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
hi guys just asking, is it possible to beat dracula in chapter 5 with leanna ? which option to choose before fighting him the guide says u must beat him but my ultimate atk dealing only 50k and he skips the battle in like 6 turns or so
I didn't defeat him the first time I fought him. However in chapter 6 you will have to defeat him.

Reactions: Phantombeast

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
While starting a game I did not know WTF is going on so I made quick machine translation, but it was so bad so I had polish it a bit so I also might share it. I still do not know WTF is happening, but at last I can read it.
Installation:
File for version 0.91
Extract zip content in %\www\data

There is also scrip for statistic transalation
Put *.js file in %www\js\plugins and overvrite (I did not have slightest idea what is difrrence betwen devil or demon so you can imagine how messy it is :p)

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
While starting a game I did not know WTF is going on so I made quick machine translation, but it was so bad so I had polish it a bit so I also might share it. I still do not know if the WTF is happening, but at last I can read it.
Installation:
File for version 0.91

Thanks

Sonsuka

Aug 29, 2017
While starting a game I did not know WTF is going on so I made quick machine translation, but it was so bad so I had polish it a bit so I also might share it. I still do not know WTF is happening, but at last I can read it.
Installation:
File for version 0.91

There is also scrip for statistic transalation
Put *.js file in %www\js\plugins and overvrite (I did not have slightest idea what is difrrence betwen devil or demon so you can imagine how messy it is :p)
Btw how did u machine translate it. I've been trying to figure out how to machine translate rpg games for a while.

Thrashr

May 17, 2017
does anyone has a spare gobal.rpgsave from around chapter 4-5 ? mine went bust and i can't continue on my save's, because it can't find them anymore

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
could some1 tell me what the difference between ver 9.1 and 8.1 ? not sure which to extract, i know ver 9.1 not translated but is there more story content to it than 8.1 ?

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
could some1 tell me what the difference between ver 9.1 and 8.1 ? not sure which to extract, i know ver 9.1 not translated but is there more story content to it than 8.1 ?
Yeah I think so but I haven't gotten there yet I wish someone would post a save at the begin of chapter 9 >.>

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
how to find neval's diary
You find the pages in the dragon dungeon there are 4. I think you find them in chest or something also I think some are found later on from floor bosses after defeating them. I am not really sure who or where but they are there none the less. After you get a new page go talk to neval the guy with green clothing in boston inn.

wrzesiu

Jul 10, 2017
You find the pages in the dragon dungeon there are 4. I think you find them in chest or something also I think some are found later on from floor bosses after defeating them. I am not really sure who or where but they are there none the less. After you get a new page go talk to neval the guy with green clothing in boston inn.
you got one from Lv3 tomb near to the teleport circle you have to have fairy in party tho

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes