2.50 star(s) 10 Votes

CruelKaty

Nov 17, 2017
Guys and password someone tell me when the ship is in the cabin portal is yellow, I wonder what is it , tell me

tysssart

Aug 17, 2017
Great game so far really. The (albeit few) Chinese RPGM games that I've played are often way more ambitious, better looking, have way more and varied content, and above all, they are uncensored compared to the Japanese RPGM equivalents.

To bad the game is hard to continue once the English translation stops.

Pic

May 13, 2017
How u beat meihou youko? Shes OP AF
If you have equip the fire ring it helps a lot (you can find in one of the chest upstair). During the battle try to heal yourself until you can use the second dragon skill to wipe out the ninjas and then heal yourself untill 5 turn pass.

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
Hey, just entered the Club in the Slave-City and with that had the third and last "training session" with this Raug guy and Leanne (the elf). (Spoilers now xd) There was a deal between the 2 that if he manages to make her his slave in 3 session and if he fails she gets the deed for the orphans she is supposed to protect. So, last session ended and he failed, BUT is there a way to make her submit, aka that Raug wins? Or was this entire mission a lie?

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
If you have equip the fire ring it helps a lot (you can find in one of the chest upstair). During the battle try to heal yourself until you can use the second dragon skill to wipe out the ninjas and then heal yourself untill 5 turn pass.
what happens after 5th turn ? i dont have save and happened to defeat her instead

Edit : my stats weren't good enough so i knew i wouldnt last for 6th turn , she kept dealing critical damage like 1k per hit

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
after Thomas attack on the elf's village the event texts all in chinese, i got bunch missions but how to profress in the story ?
and who's Virl in the neval's diary quest

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
The translation isn't complete in any of the versions, so that's probably why you're getting event texts in Chinese.

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
Is anyone getting error a text then the game closed after finishing chapter 5 its when you go into chapter 6 -_-

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
lmao sry bro but stuck in chapter 3 or 4 cant figure out what to do after unlocking the demon dragon king tomb
If you can't move forward while you are on the blue seal to go to the next floor you need to advance in the story. When you step on seal Jiao will say something. Also you will get a diary pages or something and you need take them to guy in the inn on boston he has green clothing. I fix it the error thing so nvm >.>

Reactions: Phantombeast

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
If you can't move forward while you are on the blue seal to go to the next floor you need to advance in the story. When you step on seal Jiao will say something. Also you will get a diary pages or something and you need take them to guy in the inn on boston he has green clothing. I fix it the error thing so nvm >.>
thank u i did all that but how to progress in main plot ? in guide says that i can find 2nd church architect in temple district but i cant find any and there's a door cant get passed it says only pregnate women allowed at night

Edit : nvm bro i just figured it out i had to rest a full day to progress ...

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
thank u i did all that but how to progress in main plot ? in guide says that i can find 2nd church architect in temple district but i cant find any and there's a door cant get passed it says only pregnate women allowed at night
He is not in the church Each guy you need find there is three of them are tie too one of the women MC Jiao Jeanne Leanna. Jiao guy is residential district. Jeanne is Beach district. Leanna In church district. In that building you cant get in at night go to the right in tight path that goes up he is there. For other guy You Jeanne which she will be come permanent on next the chapter. Also to continue the story you have sleep at your place the calendar in important items tells you how many days you have before the story moves forward.

Reactions: Phantombeast

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
The Patreon says the English translation will be done up to chapter 5 toward the end of June. I do agree it's good, and it reminds me a lot of the few wuxia movies I've watched and the few "cultivation" manga adapations I've read, obviously with good reason.

Reactions: crisbr

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
Well I fuck up in some way so I cant go to chapter 8 which really doesn't bother me since I won't know wtf is going on because not in English. Because of one thing I didn't do I have to have repeat everything >_> If anyone can tell me how to trigger the H scenes with Anthony both of them on chapter 6 and 7 I would really appreciated. Because that's what basically screw me over so now I have do everything all over again fabulous -_-

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes