2.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
So she can't follow me at night?
And i don't know how to reach this quest. Haven't met this guy after the 2nd meeting
View attachment 294781
After u defeat him with the succubus u get to save him by choosing either "sexual theurgy" or forcing the succubus to lift the curse if u do the latter u cant sleep with him at night. BTW he stays in most top left building of the residental district

Reactions: Ruru Amour

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
Is there a way to implement translation of the basics ( names , gears , skills ... etc ) in chapter 8 ?
You got into chapter 8 can you please let me have a save from the beginning of chapter 8 or save from that chapter. By the way did you see machine translation on paged 10 maybe that works for this >.>

Reactions: Phantombeast

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
You got into chapter 8 can you please let me have a save from the beginning of chapter 8 or save from that chapter. By the way did you see machine translation on paged 10 maybe that works for this >.>
Lmao sry bro i just perma deleted all saves by mistake

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
I see kind I try twice to get into chapter 8 but no dice. I don't why maybe I give third try later choosing other choices I but don't feel like after trying twice >_>
only in ver 0.91 u can get to chapter 8 cuz in ver 0.81 its only 7 chapters and as described in the ver 0.80 guide u have to choose 1st choice in the critical situations and u have to intervene with elf's problem with raug at the first meeting so u can have 2 H-events with antony in chapter 6 and 7 and last u have to clear all 9 levels of the demon dragon king tomb.

Edit : critical situations when u in fight with a boss

Reactions: kailius

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
only in ver 0.91 u can get to chapter 8 cuz in ver 0.81 its only 7 chapters and as described in the ver 0.80 guide u have to choose 1st choice in the critical situations and u have to intervene with elf's problem with raug at the first meeting so u can have 2 H-events with antony in chapter 6 and 7 and last u have to clear all 9 levels of the demon dragon king tomb.

Edit : critical situations when u in fight with a boss
Thanks I guess I will try this then.

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
What are you suppose to do once your base gets moved to Hamburg? Ive talked to everyone, went everywhere and i cant do anything.

Just woke up one morning and Jeanne ported me here and no one is around lol.

Kripper10

Jan 7, 2018
man, i just see this game on dlsite.
Yeah, it's on the Japanese DLsite right now. The Patreron says they'll be adding the English and Chinese versions a little later, so we'll have to wait. Either way, given the state of the game being at 1.02, I don't think it'll be too long before we see the English version released.

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes