2.50 star(s) 10 Votes

aneox

Feb 7, 2018
Actually i got into chapter 8 by following the guide of ver 0.80, i started with ver 0.81 and then downloaded the ver 0.91 after i saved it before last battle in chapter 7, then deleted the save files in ver 0.91 and copied-pasted my saves from previous ver. into the newest, replayed the final battle and it allowed me into chapter 8 but stopped playing cuz it was all in chinese.

i deleted my saves by mistake,then i decided to wait for translation cuz after chapter 3 or 4 most of main events were in chinese also reaching chapter 8 from beginneng is too much of time consuming

u seem to have spent more time than me in this, also i didnt get who's nayala as i said the main event where all in chinese so i dont know what was happening but it was playable ,and did the tomb 9th boss dragon-lady give u the demon king stone also did u choose to return to the elf while u were fighting Nero as the blonde paladin or u chose to continue the fight in chapter 6 ?
i can only think of those tho, i dont know why it didnt work for u, i also never lost a battle or let any of my party members get knocked out during any battle even vs the ice lady who was for some reason insanely powerful compared to other bosses but i dont think that's related.

Edit ; maybe if nayala is the tomb boss and u lost against her once before defeatin her, it got buggy n the game considered it as defeat ? so npc keeps asking u to fight her again ?

(I'm using a machine translator that's pretty decent) that pissed me off , dude i had to go through all that hell of chinese scribblings ( it's a joke- with all respect for chinese ppl)
Okay... I think that I know how to do it... I've played v0.91 from the beginning. The fact that the guide is made for v0.80 could be the reason why I can't get into chapter 8 with v0.91. There must be something different to be done in v0.91 to achieve that, or it's simply a buggy version, which makes sense, because I've checked my achievements with RPGM Save Editor, and some of the events I've done had a value of zero (for example, the sexual education of the children in the Hospital). Other thing that could be affecting is the machine translator I'm using (which is posted few pages back in this thread), but really, after thinking of what I've said firstly, I don't think it's related to get into chapter 8. So, what I'm going to do is get into chapter 7 with version 0.81, save before the final BOSS battle, and then see if I can go through and reach chapter 8. Don't know if I'm going to use the machine translator this time, in order to keep the version the most clean possible (and I know the story far well cause I've "completed" the game several times, so I don't need it so much). Probably I'm doing this this afternoon, so I might tell you by this night if things are working.

BTW, could you please tell me what you used to do at the free roam stages? I mean, details like doing all the red-light disctrict quests as far as you could, sleeping with blue-beard captaing... that stuff. Whatever you remember is usefull.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Okay... I think that I know how to do it... I've played v0.91 from the beginning. The fact that the guide is made for v0.80 could be the reason why I can't get into chapter 8 with v0.91. There must be something different to be done in v0.91 to achieve that, or it's simply a buggy version, which makes sense, because I've checked my achievements with RPGM Save Editor, and some of the events I've done had a value of zero (for example, the sexual education of the children in the Hospital). Other thing that could be affecting is the machine translator I'm using (which is posted few pages back in this thread), but really, after thinking of what I've said firstly, I don't think it's related to get into chapter 8. So, what I'm going to do is get into chapter 7 with version 0.81, save before the final BOSS battle, and then see if I can go through and reach chapter 8. Don't know if I'm going to use the machine translator this time, in order to keep the version the most clean possible (and I know the story far well cause I've "completed" the game several times, so I don't need it so much). Probably I'm doing this this afternoon, so I might tell you by this night if things are working.

BTW, could you please tell me what you used to do at the free roam stages? I mean, details like doing all the red-light disctrict quests as far as you could, sleeping with blue-beard captaing... that stuff. Whatever you remember is usefull.
during free raom time, i used to do the daily quests once a day including red-light districts and any repeatable event such as beach events, blue beard ... etc, but also once in each new chapter i used to talk to all roaming npc in every city cuz something in jornal would hint " there's a rumor spreading around ..., try talk to them" (i can't remember the exact words here), just check jornal in each chapter it tells what events u should or can do.

Edit : good luck bro if u trying again, for me machine translation wont b satisfying story-wise

Last edited:

aneox

Feb 7, 2018
during free raom time, i used to do the daily quests once a day including red-light districts and any repeatable event such as beach events, blue beard ... etc, but also once in each new chapter i used to talk to all roaming npc in every city cuz something in jornal would hint " there's a rumor spreading around ..., try talk to them" (i can't remember the exact words here), just check jornal in each chapter it tells what events u should or can do.

Edit : good luck bro if u trying again, for me machine translation wont b satisfying story-wise
The NPC speech doesn't seem to be related to the ending (according what it's said at the beginning of each chapter), but I might do it as well (lazy xD). Okay, will try the same way I did in v0.91 but with 0.81 and we'll see.

About the machine translator... as english is not my native language, I can get used easily to it xD

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
Their Patreon says there will be an English update in late May 2019, and a full English translation after the full release on June 15th 2019, but they did not specify how long after June 15th.

FemaLep

Nov 4, 2018
Good view, if you have a more recent version available, feel free to post it here and report it so we can update it asap

Thanks for noticing :)
Here's a couple dl links to the Japanese version (v1.0)

Reactions: YokoSan

zeldora

Apr 4, 2019
Sword Maiden Of Azure Dragon english ver 1.02 new open

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes