2.70 star(s) 11 Votes

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
Their last Patreon post said they're still translating the DLC, and that what's actually completed is the main story. They hope to complete the translation by the end of this month.

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
Their last Patreon post said they're still translating the DLC, and that what's actually completed is the main story. They hope to complete the translation by the end of this month.
I don't mean to be nudge but someone said this a month ago >.>

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
Yeah, they said last month the full translation would be released in August. I'm not sure what point is being made.

Jan 25, 2019
So. Did it.
Im sure there're no errors, but it isn't 100%.
In anyway let me know. Enjoy.

danticat420

Sep 6, 2017
NewFace is not a good creater.
He used Japanese Ero game and artist CG in his game.

[ωstar] 美少女万華鏡-呪われし伝説の少女

[Elf] Words Worth

[Mink] Realize Me

[ボス桜葉(桜葉つかさ)]題名のない緊縛会 #001-#006

[ANIME LiLiTH] カーラ The Blood Lord

Maybe more, but I am lazy to find.
All those CGs are from a 6 year old version, and have been replaced by hired artists. But I agree, he should have never had CGs from other IPs in there to begin with, even as a placeholder. It gives a wrong impression.

Reactions: Aleu

march117

Sep 12, 2018
So. Did it.
Im sure there're no errors, but it isn't 100%.
In anyway let me know. Enjoy.

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
this is a great work , RPGM will be always the best . in all what i have played .the two first class is our hero ( hareeem collector and this game (sword maiden of azure dragon ) the dialogue is great and full with arts . thank u uploaders

wrzesiu

Jul 10, 2017
Anyone got save on the beggining of chapter 7 with every important choice towards true ending completed? I was stuck with the bridge quest and because of that im missing whole mercenary quest line ;/

aneox

Feb 7, 2018
1.1 version is on Patreon
And what's the final price on it? I don't want to be a Patron just to know that I will have to pay more... I mean, I don't want to pay just to see a post in which they tell me that I have to pay again xD

aneox

Feb 7, 2018
this is a great work , RPGM will be always the best . in all what i have played .the two first class is our hero ( hareeem collector and this game (sword maiden of azure dragon ) the dialogue is great and full with arts . thank u uploaders
Try Oneone1 games... you'll see that the price of this game is unworthy to pay. For example, Ideology in Friction has a lot of characters too, with uncensored content without having to pay more than other people, it has a very good story and the mechanics are not repetitive... and many more things I could say. Sword Maiden of Azure Dragon is a game that I wouldn't mind to pay 30$ for its base game, and among 5 to 10$ more for the DLCs. And even with it, it would be an expensive game...

EDIT: Sorry for double posting BTW

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
Try Oneone1 games... you'll see that the price of this game is unworthy to pay. For example, Ideology in Friction has a lot of characters too, with uncensored content without having to pay more than other people, it has a very good story and the mechanics are not repetitive... and many more things I could say. Sword Maiden of Azure Dragon is a game that I wouldn't mind to pay 30$ for its base game, and among 5 to 10$ more for the DLCs. And even with it, it would be an expensive game...

EDIT: Sorry for double posting BTW
you have right

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes