2.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
can u find long mansion 2
Thats the one thing thats not possible with this save, I heard you have to intervene with the blackmail quest from Leanne (when that slaver guy blackmails her with the orphans)

It gives a few cgs, but you can also watch those when you just play the save to the end and unlock them. So you still get to see everything.

MarsD

Nov 2, 2017
Damn, hope we can have the untranslated final version. The dev used to be a writer and personally the English translation is just meh.

gaunt444

Jun 25, 2018
How do i save in this game? I can get to the save menu but no matter what button I press it doesn't actually save. Dont want to sink hours into this if i cant save and load. Can anyone help me figure out what i am doing wrong.

Restia985

Jan 14, 2018
Is this the final version? Or is it still in development? Asking because the thread doesn’t have the completed tag.

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
The game has been on sale through DLSite and other platforms since last year, around the same time the last changes to the game were made (patron exclusive DLC), and since then tentacle3g hasn't posted anything besides previews of their next game. I'd say it's as complete as it's going to get.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
I'm new here and about to try it tonight... And the guide listed on the front page is completed, right? Thank you

daliouri

Aug 3, 2020
guys i can't enter the tomb, i've already have Permit of Exploration, but when i click the trained band guard, he says "exploration is now on hold! this area is closed"

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
If you run into something like that, it usually means you have to do something else first. You should have a "quest log" item that gives you reminders of what you have to do.

daliouri

Aug 3, 2020
If you run into something like that, it usually means you have to do something else first. You should have a "quest log" item that gives you reminders of what you have to do.
quest log says i need to do special task to get key of true, but i failed and i can't get another, beside it says i need to explore the tomb too

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
this is new games Fallen Valkyrie
The username has tentacles...but does the game have any?

Also, did Sword Maiden of Azure Dragon ever get any tentacles?

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 10 Votes