2.50 star(s) 10 Votes

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
From what I remember it didn't feel like an MTL, but you can see that the translater isn't fluent in english and had to use google translate for some words. But overall, if you don't need perfectly posh english to get your rocks off you will get through the game without much trouble.

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
The devs put up a censored version on DLSite for sale, and they are providing an uncensored version with extra content to their Patreon supporters. It looks like they consider it completed, and it's possible to get to the end game and then experience extra post-game content. They've already begun working on a new game. I'd say it's safe to say it's completed, don't you think?

Onkin

Sep 15, 2018
Just started. A few questions:
- What are these items doing you can pick up and it says something like "This item will make fighting a lot less fun. Sure?"
- Are there any sex scenes with the murlocs, the knights or the tentacle at the start? I don't really know how to see them, Either I win or I can let myself die for game over, no scenes though.
- What exactly is the difference when you have those kinds of decisions where it says that they are important?

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Just started. A few questions:
- What are these items doing you can pick up and it says something like "This item will make fighting a lot less fun. Sure?"
- Are there any sex scenes with the murlocs, the knights or the tentacle at the start? I don't really know how to see them, Either I win or I can let myself die for game over, no scenes though.
- What exactly is the difference when you have those kinds of decisions where it says that they are important?
Haven't been very far in the game, but the first item is basically a god-mode, you'll destroy everything and everyone without trouble with it, but sex scenes become trickier to trigger since you annihilate your opponent. Now for the starting ennemies, there aren't any scenes that I know of, it only starts when you go out the first town. As for your last question, well, I don't know, since I'm still at the beginning of the game.

Reactions: Onkin

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
Intervern and don't take the leanna blackmail quest have what impact for relationship between Jiao and Leanna ?

Blue Spartan 2

Sep 16, 2018
So this is a question for post Dracula/Demonfort. When you talk to one of the vampire maids at the fort she says "there are more secrets to the fort that you haven't uncovered" or something along those lines. Are there any hidden secrets you can actually find or is that endgame content? Currently at freeroam between chapter 7 and 8.

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
if you don't intervene with leanna blackmail quest will she give in on the third visit if her sexuality is high or not
Short answer, no. She won't give in to the guy.

I remember they had planned to make this one a bad-end kinda thing which I was really looking forward to, but they scrapped that idea for god knows what reason and now it's just some ordinary sidequest with no real ending other than Leanna getting 3 scenes. The dialogue in the third meeting even hints that Leanna is about to lose it, but after the event she just says "Lol no fuck you" like she was on her highest mental state ever.

xXUwUXx

May 12, 2020
such a rare gem and pretty surprising that it also came out of China. it got the interesting Chinese and Western Fantasy mix, with it's setting. a cool story and replayability, and I think it's probably not intentional but I like the game for is focusing on satisfying Female sexual gratification, instead of a male one common in these types of games, feel like it's made in mind with a female audience focus, in the Girls can be freaky to category. it takes on a woman's perspective and she is always, in the context of the story in control of her sexuality, she chooses who she wants to have sex with and even in the context of "rape" she is still in charge as she controls the pace of "she gets rape" and stops when she is satisfied. :)

Reactions: Milkman Dan

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
Alright, in case anyone is still interested, I have a save thats 2 days before the evaluation. I only edited some stats to go through the game faster after I realized I missed a quest, since going through normally does actually take quite a while.

Just go to sleep two times and you are on route to the endgame. Im not sure yet what ending you get with this, but you could go to the lust monsters and change it this way, not sure about the others. I did many prostituiton quests, although im not sure that is the ending with this save.

Im guessing you only need the save, and not the global save too, but if its needed I can upload those too.

Reactions: mop1592003

hohoho123132

Sep 18, 2018
Alright, in case anyone is still interested, I have a save thats 2 days before the evaluation. I only edited some stats to go through the game faster after I realized I missed a quest, since going through normally does actually take quite a while.

Just go to sleep two times and you are on route to the endgame. Im not sure yet what ending you get with this, but you could go to the lust monsters and change it this way, not sure about the others. I did many prostituiton quests, although im not sure that is the ending with this save.

Im guessing you only need the save, and not the global save too, but if its needed I can upload those too.
can u upload whole save file, this save doesn't work, tks

Last edited:

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
What are the exact requierements for the truth ending ? Because i don't knwow what i had don't do for having it whithout help from the step mother

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes