2.70 star(s) 11 Votes

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
The guide is a little misleading, Leanna doesn't have to be in the party for that quest. You just need to beat the enemies solo and she'll show up afterward.

tessarhea

Jul 2, 2017
Second floor maybe? Of "your" mansion? At a guess, anyway. Is this about some nightly action with the heroines?

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
does losing a fight against these "hentai"-monsters affect the "true ending route" becaus i would like to farm these monster eggs, but iam not sure because failed the true ending, and well dont want to do the same mistakes again, also my guide is from ver 0.8 so its a little out of date.

asatat7

Jan 16, 2018
does losing a fight against these "hentai"-monsters affect the "true ending route" becaus i would like to farm these monster eggs, but iam not sure because failed the true ending, and well dont want to do the same mistakes again, also my guide is from ver 0.8 so its a little out of date.
page 21 has the 1.02 walkthrough :) i stupid in this forum, don't know how to directly link sorry

Reactions: n0pe

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
page 21 has the 1.02 walkthrough :) i stupid in this forum, don't know how to directly link sorry
thx this is a real help for me ,

H combat events are triggered when fighting H monsters (arousal
monsters), total 3 stages.Jeanne and Leanna need to be beaten by H
attacks to trigger while in Jiao’s case a team wipe.
(6) 遇到H 攻擊後身上沾染白濁(精液),導致狀態弱化(箭頭向下),可以
用特殊道具裏面的“浴仙寶瓶”消除。三女破損的正裝可用“缝纫箱”修理,換
裝的衣服有自我修復功能。
After hit by H attack a debuff is put on (downward arrow) to indicate
you are covered in sperm, you need to remove it by using the cleaning
kit. Damaged clothes can be fixed by the sewing kit.

also my question if you need to avoid these "fight events" for the true end is still not answered in the guide, does this mean its not affecting the true end?

asatat7

Jan 16, 2018
thx this is a real help for me ,

H combat events are triggered when fighting H monsters (arousal
monsters), total 3 stages.Jeanne and Leanna need to be beaten by H
attacks to trigger while in Jiao’s case a team wipe.
(6) 遇到H 攻擊後身上沾染白濁(精液),導致狀態弱化(箭頭向下),可以
用特殊道具裏面的“浴仙寶瓶”消除。三女破損的正裝可用“缝纫箱”修理,換
裝的衣服有自我修復功能。
After hit by H attack a debuff is put on (downward arrow) to indicate
you are covered in sperm, you need to remove it by using the cleaning
kit. Damaged clothes can be fixed by the sewing kit.

also my question if you need to avoid these "fight events" for the true end is still not answered in the guide, does this mean its not affecting the true end?
Sorry, maybe you didn't read the walkthrough fully(avoiding spoilers) but the conditions for true end are written at the bottom. The true end (in my understanding)is being able to reach last chapter assuming you met the requirements and after beating that you can unlock all aftermath scenes anyway. So basically, the answer is NO. It's actually easier to raise your character's stats by being raped early game especially if you chose not to get the Protection of Azatoth(found in the Ship at the beginning, to cheese the battles)

Reactions: n0pe
2.70 star(s) 11 Votes