2.50 star(s) 10 Votes

AnonZX

Jan 20, 2019
Did his patreon stop or can we still get the full game through there, or someplace else? And does the version posted here include the DLC stuff he mentions or not?

Edit: Ok got the game, but it doesn’t work, says its missing Z_All.js which if I take the versions posted here, still doesn’t work, anyone else having problems?

Edit 2: Ok seems to work after changing some files, though the game doesn’t really seem that interesting after getting it to work, still wondering what the dlc stuff are?

Last edited:

AnonZX

Jan 20, 2019
I’ve heard people say on the forums how good this game is, currently after I played the game for a day and can’t find anything interesting about it. Why do people like this game so much, did I choose the wrong option somewhere or something? Are there any interesting quests with decent cgi I should aim for, I did quickly read through the game guide, but couldn’t find something of interest.

AnonZX

Jan 20, 2019
Did you look at the reviews or only the discussion?
Found this game over on the Cursed Armor post after someone said its a lot better than CA and I read the first few pages here. Also wondering how to get to the dlc?

Edit; Ok thanks for pointing out the reviews, were wondering what you meant by that,I hacked the game to the point where I can skip anything I don’t really like so I was wondering if I might have skipped something, especially how to get to the cg and dlc rooms?

Last edited:

zeldora

Apr 4, 2019
WHAT we seem to get new games from Tentacle3g About new game Fallen Valkyrie

AnonZX

Jan 20, 2019
Ok I paid the $80 he's asking for, finished the game, but no DLC room, only the other two, am I missing something or is it no longer included?

Edit:
Ok seems like you need a network connection when running the game to be able to access it, in case someone was wondering why the room didn't show up for them, this seems to also apply to the version posted here, since I couldn't get the room to show up in it either, correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:

ShiroFallen

Jul 7, 2017
So here is my opinion on this game. It's great till chapter 8's free roam. Then it drags on. The ability to streak requires you to get to chapter 9 I think it was and have unlocked the nudist titles. Most of the bosses from chapter 8 on are weaker then the ground units (most not all). And each chapter latter kinda drags on even more. Also not sure what the DLC for the game is. And I think the 2nd mansion is missing (it's referenced a few times but I couldn't find it)

But the credits did make we want to know more about something that I never heard of before.
tentacle3g novel legend of the lascivious sword maiden
It says the game was based on this. I have no clue what it is but I want to know.

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Ok I paid the $80 he's asking for, finished the game, but no DLC room, only the other two, am I missing something or is it no longer included?

Edit:
Ok seems like you need a network connection when running the game to be able to access it, in case someone was wondering why the room didn't show up for them, this seems to also apply to the version posted here, since I couldn't get the room to show up in it either, correct me if I'm wrong.
Correct, they have intentionally disabled the dlc room when offline.
It is very easy to re-activate it, but since they didn't include all the maps/files (only 3? dlcs worked correctly and the others crush the game) I left it deactivated.

ps. you can grab the files with the debug console, but first you'll have to deactivate the debug traps they added, for avoiding getting your account banned.

AnonZX

Jan 20, 2019
Correct, they have intentionally disabled the dlc room when offline.
It is very easy to re-activate it, but since they didn't include all the maps/files (only 3? dlcs worked correctly and the others crush the game) I left it deactivated.

ps. you can grab the files with the debug console, but first you'll have to deactivate the debug traps they added, for avoiding getting your account banned.
They ban you for opening the web console? That's madness, I always play RPG maker games with the console open. I only removed the debugger lines in the file and I then I could use the console, I couldn't find any lines that would ban my account for just opening the console though? Did I miss it?

And in my case to open the DLC without a request to the "/ek" address I only had to set two variables, so I wouldn't really care if my account is banned now, but I would really be furious if it was for only opening the web console and considering the amount I payed, this would really be a terrible developer.
If your willing to share I'd really like to know where the code is that sends the ban request, if you could give me something to search for, already went through all the xmlhttp requests, but couldn't find anything unless it was obfuscated in an eval?

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
They ban you for opening the web console? That's madness, I always play RPG maker games with the console open. I only removed the debugger lines in the file and I then I could use the console, I couldn't find any lines that would ban my account for just opening the console though? Did I miss it?

And in my case to open the DLC without a request to the "/ek" address I only had to set two variables, so I wouldn't really care if my account is banned now, but I would really be furious if it was for only opening the web console and considering the amount I payed, this would really be a terrible developer.
If your willing to share I'd really like to know where the code is that sends the ban request, if you could give me something to search for, already went through all the xmlhttp requests, but couldn't find anything unless it was obfuscated in an eval?
I'm not saying that they will ban you; only that they can if they see too many debug error-reports.

if I remember correctly it should be in Z_All.js and Z_Wolfzq_Event.js

acdcc13433

Dec 3, 2016
Since only the data files for the DLC are missing. Could someone maybe upload the data files or send me a link for the DLC data files? (If possible the whole data folder? There should be no info in there at all since the identifying stuff should be in the js folder.)
You can use the cheat menu to tp into the DLC room but when you try to activate a DLC the game crashs because the data file is missing the lines needed.

AnonZX

Jan 20, 2019
Since only the data files for the DLC are missing. Could someone maybe upload the data files or send me a link for the DLC data files? (If possible the whole data folder? There should be no info in there at all since the identifying stuff should be in the js folder.)
You can use the cheat menu to tp into the DLC room but when you try to activate a DLC the game crashs because the data file is missing the lines needed.
I’ll see if theres files missing, but I dont think so since after running a checksum on both the files here and the original, only files that were changed or added was two js files and the exe. You could go through the map files to find two m02xx variables I think, the number starts with “m” followed by four numbers, which should be assigned to a $wc and $we object, which if not found calls window.close(). If you can find them and set them, the dlc should work if I’m correct, I’ll have to go through the files to make sure, but I don’t have the time for that so I hope this helps.

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Had some time to spare and decided to check the dlc offline problem.

Here is the dlc unlocked version

upgrade files only (you only need this if you already have v1.12)

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 10 Votes