2.50 star(s) 10 Votes

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
"not intervening and letting it happen" is basically pointless now, I wonder why thats even clickable, it doesnt really lead to anything, the NPC disappears and 2nd / 3rd / slave game over - chain cannot happen
really? Fck that's lame, that was the quest chain I was looking forward to the most.

zensji

Jul 30, 2019
honestly fuck this game, i was on the quest of going outside of the city when it suddenly fucking crashes.
im pissed

Reactions: Aleu

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
How do I get fully naked despite that I already got a nudist title?
When your lose in the free area with the leader.
and that often makes changes later on the scenes and any time she pulls out when fight starts from there she can run around naked.

Warning make it hard to free the others because they raped faster without clothes ^^

D4isuke

Jun 2, 2019
So like I should need to be naked at the coastal road with arousal monster then when I equipped with nudist title, maybe I can run around naked fully including inside the city?

D4isuke

Jun 2, 2019
If I missed out the demon dragon king tomb, would I also be missed out the after-game rewards itself?

rainshigure

May 14, 2018
How do I get fully naked despite that I already got a nudist title?
hi, can you share how you get the nudist title? I have tried to battle the enemies in the coastal road, then all member clothes is destroyed, I proceed to win the battle but when attempt to enter the city the game prompt to use sewing kit automatically

D4isuke

Jun 2, 2019
hi, can you share how you get the nudist title? I have tried to battle the enemies in the coastal road, then all member clothes is destroyed, I proceed to win the battle but when attempt to enter the city the game prompt to use sewing kit automatically
Well, if you’re in the chapter 7, just go to the beach and have sex with those beach mens, you’ll get the nudist title (only jiao long for now), but the problem is that equipping nudist title doesn’t make her running around naked publicly

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Is the game finishable in English now with 1.12? I think my last one was 1.02 or something and stopped being English at Ch 6 or 7.

Reiga711

Jul 30, 2018
Just curious, is there femdom here? Or like, submissive male, like Kunoichi Tsubaki and Succubus Rem?

Aleu

Dec 24, 2017
I dont know why but the 1.02 cracked version and the latest 1.12 keep crashing , it worked normally once or twice each

yuyuyu

Sep 28, 2017
Help!!!

I'm stuck with my quest "destroy Eden of boys" 'cause I don't know how I can acces to the new hamburg, I don't found the other neval’s diary 'cause I only have the neval’s diary 1 and the magic circle for to go in lv3 don't work......... I
research anywere for hours but I don't really know what to do.....

And I'm also stuck with my quest "find church architest" 'cause I don't found him and where is he exactly and the "3 holy beast male" in Boston at night.

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes