2.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Ty! Hopefully this works I use Winrar like that but thanks for the advice and I had locale emulator for Japanese+ regular computer locale Japanese it was really weird?
I run the game fine, I don't use locale emulator, I used to before a format though. Now I only play English translated games not machine ones.
You could try fapforfun link too it might offer more advice in their faqs how to get games working if they don't typically once downloaded there's a faq readme in the game folder that tells you maybe re-installing of some RPG tools and files which might fix some issues

Bitedownhard

Oct 8, 2018
does anyone know where i can find the holy virgins armguard and the lewd witch assault bracer
You can buy both at the armor store, from the guy on the right. there is a girl on the left that sells some items and the guy on the right sells different items. They are available after you move into the mansion. In the chapter where you are going to hamburg. They are 6,000 each.

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
is this game finished?
The thread lacks a "Completed" tag, and the Patreon is still going, but it's as finished as it's going to get and the devs have already moved on to their next project. It can be played from beginning to end, and it even has DLCs for Patreon contributors.

Kirai_Kirai

Oct 16, 2021
You could try extracting from zip games with font's set to Japanese just incase that could be causing your crashing Winrar Options > name encoding > save to Japanese, some games with Japanese names in the files won't work if it doesn't extract the names properly. causing missing items to crash games.

New game File 15, if you already have a file 15 save it would overwrite then config and global won't be necessary
Is this method suitable for phones? Or PC only? Cause I have a same problem on joiplay, it's freezing in a random moment. Tried to extract the game with Japanese fonts via RAR on phone, but it's not working, unfortunately.

Merk_13

May 23, 2020
Is this method suitable for phones? Or PC only? Cause I have a same problem on joiplay, it's freezing in a random moment. Tried to extract the game with Japanese fonts via RAR on phone, but it's not working, unfortunately.
It works well in Android via joiplay. But you may need to tinker with settings. I think for me meet settings for may l make it work was "Ren'py-use phone/small variant".
In attachment screen with all settings. Game works fine with them (for me at least).
Sorry what they in Russian. Hope it help!

Reactions: Kirai_Kirai

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Thx but sadly
joiplay literally freeze during cutscene for me so I trying to PC version and MAN I didnt notice the WinRAR extraction issue
so I extract with 7zip and everything good...except when trying to play with joiplay where i getting black screen when fighting

Last edited:

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
It works well in Android via joiplay. But you may need to tinker with settings. I think for me meet settings for may l make it work was "Ren'py-use phone/small variant".
In attachment screen with all settings. Game works fine with them (for me at least).
You saved me. I was blind with rage and was punching into something with why the unoffical dev dude not telling us what to disable or like totally no answer or what to disable to avoid crashes like other unofficial game but turn out. I gotto turn off the path cache like your if it is in english.

Last edited:

Kirai_Kirai

Oct 16, 2021
Ehhh, somehow it's really working.

P. S мой батюшка советовал не стыдиться своих русских настроек, тем более, таких полезных :^)
Иногда так жалею, что я в софте дуб полный и самостоятельно я бы эти настройки тыкал вечность. Еще раз спасибо, брат, теперь есть, что поиграть.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
You saved me. I was blind with rage and was punching into something with why the unoffical dev dude not telling us what to disable or like totally no answer or what to disable to avoid crashes like other unofficial game but turn out. I gotto turn off the path cache like your if it is in english.
Honestly I didn't mean to make anyone blind with rage. JoiPlay seems to have weird issues sometimes and I don't have the source to actually look into what they are doing.

With this game, the major issue of large texture files (exceeding the size that webgl can handle) isn't something I can fix (it actually is a hardware limitation on the phone's GPU) so with all JoiPlay games YMMV.

Karloman

Apr 26, 2020
Coming in rather late, but I did meet an annoying bug and I wondered if anyone had a way to solve it: right at the start after you're given free control, you're supposed to reach the bridge to presumably fight a kraken. Problem is, the stairs in the cargo hold lead back to the starting area (while trying to take the other exit just nets you a message about needing to hurry up).

Tried to look up if this was a known issue, didn't find anything. Sorry for the necro anyway, and thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

EDIT: never mind, I was blind.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 10 Votes