2.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
I think the DLC is primarily post-game content, but I didn't directly experience any of it (as I gave up in my most recent attempt to finish this game) except what I saw from a full save posted earlier in the thread. It looked like it was extra scenes in the red light district, among other things.

eskel2121

Jan 10, 2019
I ve just finished the game today. Gotta say that these CN authors know how to write stories, and currently T3G gains more favorite from me than Wolf because of this excellent yuri incest scenes. Wolf still has unparralleled amputee scenes that look both majestic and erotic while not giving a messy feeling.
I wonder if any of the NTR males can potentially match Jiao Long and her casts cuz they are so damn "invincible" lol
NTR ? is the game contains NTR ?

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
It has a little cheating so maybe? Kind of? Sort of? I don't think there's enough of it, and the circumstances are probably not correct, to warrant an NTR tag. Don't expect someone to be seething because their lover was stolen or anything like that.

Hakushaku

Aug 12, 2022
You could try extracting from zip games with font's set to Japanese just incase that could be causing your crashing Winrar Options > name encoding > save to Japanese, some games with Japanese names in the files won't work if it doesn't extract the names properly. causing missing items to crash games.

New game File 15, if you already have a file 15 save it would overwrite then config and global won't be necessary
so does this file solve the problem?

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
Even though the game was completed, no one got around to reporting it as completed until today. It's properly tagged now.

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
Does anyone know where Long Mansion 2 is?
I have a feeling no one else is going to come along and give a more detailed and accurate answer. But from what I've seen of the thread and in the game, you need to hit the 'good ending' flags to go there. Some quests have to be completed on time, you need to pick the right choice when asked whether to rampage or control yourself, etc.
I never got there because even on my most recent attempt, I still managed to miss a quest, and then I got stuck on a battle later, and so I gave up. Maybe one day I'll try again.

Reactions: Cryshot
2.50 star(s) 10 Votes