Hmas

Jun 24, 2019
You have to keep examining the graves until they break... I'd ask "how are you supposed to figure that out" but I did, so

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Updated OP with new download and new English patch on latest version. Game is 100% translated now.

--
Consider supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README.

I am always looking for people's thoughts on the quality of the translation. Any feedback, positive or negative, will help me improve the tool. Enjoy c:
If there is an issue with the game, mention me with your save and a screenshot of the problem.
I'm a little late but I wanted to thank you very much for this translation, this is my favorite eroge game and finally seeing it in full English brings me a lot of happiness, really, thank you very much,
Now about the translation, unfortunately I don't have a PC so I play on my cell phone and the letters are very small or the font is much smaller than before but this is the only problem I found Screenshot_20240301-165508.png

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I'm a little late but I wanted to thank you very much for this translation, this is my favorite eroge game and finally seeing it in full English brings me a lot of happiness, really, thank you very much,
Now about the translation, unfortunately I don't have a PC so I play on my cell phone and the letters are very small or the font is much smaller than before but this is the only problem I found View attachment 3400927
It's small like that since otherwise the text would go out of the box. Sadly can't be fixed without a PC since it requires some software to edit the font size in the game files.

Here is a patch that makes the font slightly bigger but text might start clipping out of boxes.

DjNr8Gamer

Jul 22, 2023
Hello!Does this game doesnt run on joiplay? i keep getting ENOENT error for missing graphics/vehicles or something on the similar lines. Pls help!!

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes