CDM

Apr 11, 2018
I wonder if we can ask someone to finish the translation.
It's difficult that no one is that interested in this game. If I could, I would make a translation, but English is not my native language and I don't have a PC...

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
It's difficult that no one is that interested in this game. If I could, I would make a translation, but English is not my native language and I don't have a PC...
I already made the request to DazedAnon, so it will be coming eventually.

Reactions: CDM

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
The "censored" tag (for filtering) is missing.
Read the OP buddy!!!

Censored: Mosaics

The "censored" tag was created Long after these games where posted - and very unlikely anyone will go back not and add them now!?
images.jpg

Just use the "japanese game" tag and assume most will be or are "censored"!
It's their law!!!

Hmas

Jun 24, 2019
Just a regular RPG but you can be naked. They don't make 'em like this anymore... or at least they don't translate 'em.

Are the other games by this dev like this one?

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Updated OP with new download and new English patch on latest version. Game is 100% translated now.

--
Consider supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README.

I am always looking for people's thoughts on the quality of the translation. Any feedback, positive or negative, will help me improve the tool. Enjoy c:
If there is an issue with the game, mention me with your save and a screenshot of the problem.

totally18

Aug 6, 2017
Updated OP with new download and new English patch on latest version. Game is 100% translated now.

--

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README.

I am always looking for people's thoughts on the quality of the translation. Any feedback, positive or negative, will help me improve the tool. Enjoy c:
If there is an issue with the game, mention me with your save and a screenshot of the problem.
Thank you for your work, Dazed!
But every dl link in the OP goes to Luna NTR.

Edit: Fixed! Thanks a lot!

Sonar2020

Aug 29, 2019
I am in the process of downloading this now but I have noticed that the download RJ01131344-Luna_NTR.7z ? Are you sure its the right file? I went to dlsite and this is supposed to be the RJ146347. Never mind did not see the above post sorry. Well it is indeed the wrong game for the download. What happened to Sword Princess Fine? Okay now the links are correct with the game thank you very much.

Last edited:

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018

--

After a few minutes of playing the translation is 'okay-ish'. It's machine translated? There are inconsistencies like addressing 'goddess-sama' and 'Fine-sama' and then later calling someone 'Lady Fine.' There appears to be a mistake in an early scene where the bad guy tries to persuade a supporting character to join their side, but the one speaking is that supporting character.

SimpForCorruption

Jan 29, 2022
Just a warning, I ran into at least one scene of what appeared to be unavoidable rape. I know that with games that have rape tags on them often times you make the choice to put the main character into a situation where you know what will happen and can choose to avoid it or not. As far as I can tell, there are a few optional rape scenes you can easily avoid early on in the game that made me think all scenes would be that way. That was not the case, a part of the main story that could not be avoided for me was an unskippable unavoidable rape scene.

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Me wondering what's fine with naming your daughter "Fine" and the game is about situations that put her in positions which are definitely not fine.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
After a few minutes of playing the translation is 'okay-ish'. It's machine translated? There are inconsistencies like addressing 'goddess-sama' and 'Fine-sama' and then later calling someone 'Lady Fine.' There appears to be a mistake in an early scene where the bad guy tries to persuade a supporting character to join their side, but the one speaking is that supporting character.
Yes, its an unedited machine translation. The inconsistencies are caused by GPT interpreting names differently sometimes. I try to reduce that as much as possible.

BTW are you referring to this scene? I think its correct actually its just a bit confusing because Wendy's CG pops up.

1707620591354.png

Reactions: Twistty
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes