Takai153

Sep 19, 2017
This maybe already late and don't really know if this was game was already translated, but here are the untranslated files translated.

just replace all "map###.rvdata2" in the data folder.

All of this was machine translated.
I tried this, but it didn't work. Nothing changed in the translation that I could see. Do I need to apply this to an untranslated version?

notinvi

May 16, 2018
I tried this, but it didn't work. Nothing changed in the translation that I could see. Do I need to apply this to an untranslated version?
I've redownload and checked it.
It works.

It appears that some of the h-scenes haven't been translated.
An example is at the scene at pub with the "!" mark above it.
I just download the game using the mega link, then replaced the map files in the (Sword Princess FINE Ver.1.1.3\Data\) with the (Data.rar)

Hope it's useful?

A-9570

Dec 29, 2017
thank you
Did you do the dark path? I started the new game but everything is exactly the same compared to the 1st time I played. I don't know why I can't do the dark path. The protagonist didn't stay virgin in the 1st time I completed the story but I don't think that's the reason of the unavailability of the dark path. :(

Teppei000

Jul 9, 2018
I got an error during Dark Path near the end game part.
Script 'Window_Message' line 346: NoMethod Error occurred.
undefined method 'uppercase' for nil:NilClass.

A-9570

Dec 29, 2017
I got an error during Dark Path near the end game part.
Script 'Window_Message' line 346: NoMethod Error occurred.
undefined method 'uppercase' for nil:NilClass.
Srry, can't help with the dark path because despite I finished the history I was unable to get the dark path. Maybe another member that participated in this thread can answer you in the future.

Teppei000

Jul 9, 2018
Srry, can't help with the dark path because despite I finished the history I was unable to get the dark path. Maybe another member that participated in this thread can answer you in the future.
You can enter the Dark Path as long as you beat the game once along with that Dark Mine Dungeon that has 10 floors near the beginning part (you need the water skill). After that, when you start the New Game, you have the option to start Dark Path.

Edit: Error stopped showing up after redownloading the game and not using the Data.rar not sure why.

Last edited:
Reactions: A-9570

A-9570

Dec 29, 2017
You can enter the Dark Path as long as you beat the game once along with that Dark Mine Dungeon that has 10 floors near the beginning part (you need the water skill). After that, when you start the New Game, you have the option to start Dark Path.

Edit: Error stopped showing up after redownloading the game and not using the Data.rar not sure why.
Thx, I didn't dive near the beginning island. Maybe that's why I didn't discover it earlier. I will try to check it because I played some months ago and don't remember that dungeon, neither in the walkthrough. If I get the same error as you I will try to solve it without redownloading the game or unusing the Data.rar.

Teppei000

Jul 9, 2018
Thx, I didn't dive near the beginning island. Maybe that's why I didn't discover it earlier. I will try to check it because I played some months ago and don't remember that dungeon, neither in the walkthrough. If I get the same error as you I will try to solve it without redownloading the game or unusing the Data.rar.
Near the first town, there is a small gap in the mountain range. It leads to a cave which is the dungeon. The 6th floor (i think?) requires the water skill to dive.

I encountered the error near the final boss of Dark Path.

Reactions: A-9570

Apluss

Apr 20, 2018
i know its late, but how can i find venetta?
in recollection, after loli before goddess

Umberfoot

Dec 5, 2017
How do you get the scene with the blue-haired girl on the desert island? That is, the version of the scene where she gets raped and not Fine? I know I got that version of the scene the first time I played this, but that was years ago and I can't remember what specifically I did.

Edit: Looking at the walkthrough again, is it that you only get that scene if Fine is still a virgin? I could swear I remember getting the scene with Fine as a non-virgin, but I might just be misremembering, since it was a couple of years ago.

Last edited:

A-9570

Dec 29, 2017
I'm getting back into replaying the history in order to unlock the dark path. The only problem I have is: How do I get more pikeaxes? I don't remember because the last time I played this was >1 year.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes