Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
I'm sorry to say this but it's like the creator didn't care about the game at all. Random invisible walls being crucial to progression, sex scenes with very vanilla content, combat is a bore due to the randomness of who hits who and plus the turn based model of rpgmaker is far more entertaining. Oh and half the game is in Japanese because it isn't translated fully. This person should look into what makes games fun vs. frustrating.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I gave up on this game for several reasons 1.) it is like 10 - 20% translated. SO its hard to even get into the story to even give a damn about the MC. 2.) Have to be either a billion gold coins when entering any type of town in the game to keep away from rape as there is not choice it just happens. 3.) Did I mention that there is scenes where its not translated? I do not think this deserves the tag as Completed.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Well completed from a game point of view, but I agree with you the missed translations make so much of the game hard to understand and complete. Money can be ground (grind?) so that on replay you can get through with all that you need to bypass the h-scenes that are unavoidable the first time through. This is one of those multi=play games that you need to do multiple times, with different choices, to get everything. Like how it used to be, before you had to cheat and get everything in one play through.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Well completed from a game point of view, but I agree with you the missed translations make so much of the game hard to understand and complete. Money can be ground (grind?) so that on replay you can get through with all that you need to bypass the h-scenes that are unavoidable the first time through. This is one of those multi=play games that you need to do multiple times, with different choices, to get everything. Like how it used to be, before you had to cheat and get everything in one play through.
True but I am one that loves to understand the story, even if the story is ridiculous...i have played a few from the forum here that were the story made me forget about NTR as I was to busy laughing at the ridiculousness of the story, as to multiple playthru that might be the case but when a majority can not read the chat, I am guessing that 40% is still in the native language and that is just the chat that explains the functions of the game, there is the fairies that are around only one that I came across...i think i found four or five.... and its all not translated other than the first one telling you that you can strip in the inns

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
The faeries are all in Japanese, which makes it hard to know what they are for.
The goddess has a few scenes that are untranslated, which makes it tough to know what to do with the powers.
Overall I find the ease in which the "virginal" princess just gives in and does sexual acts amusing, overall I'd like to see more but it was enough with the game as is.

Fucker1412

Sep 3, 2016
I have a question. I am stuck at the wind area as the spikes is blocking me. I know I have to learn the skill to go through it. The question is, I would like to know how to do learn the skill. I can't seems to find the right ppl to reach me the skill or I am not sure I have the items to learn the skills or not. Thanks ahead

Found a walkthrough on ULMF:
Which is fairly short:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The bumping sprite combat gets old really fast, though at least its quick. Most of the clicking here comes in the place of story and deciding whether or not you want to get the D during events that most would just avoid. Not bad for a corruption game, though its more making a bad decision to get the scenes, and the art is pretty good.
as

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I have a question. I am stuck at the wind area as the spikes is blocking me. I know I have to learn the skill to go through it. The question is, I would like to know how to do learn the skill. I can't seems to find the right ppl to reach me the skill or I am not sure I have the items to learn the skills or not. Thanks ahead
You learn all the spells from the Goddess, once you clear a Boss monster and the shrine you get another power. Then you open up the skills menu and use the one you want and move on. If you don't have the skill yet move on, it was kind of odd that you came to one area or another but without the skill couldn't finish, which forces you to come back.

Reactions: Fucker1412

Fucker1412

Sep 3, 2016
You learn all the spells from the Goddess, once you clear a Boss monster and the shrine you get another power. Then you open up the skills menu and use the one you want and move on. If you don't have the skill yet move on, it was kind of odd that you came to one area or another but without the skill couldn't finish, which forces you to come back.
I have retry the whole game again but it dont seems to find the skill. The first big boss i defeat is the big slime. Then I start to talk to king which give me the ticket to meet another king. And I found weruna of wind's seal (which cannot be use), I am not sure this is the skill item or not. Also I found the goddess statue but nothing happen.

If you are referring getting the wind skill after beating the wind boss, I have reach wind boss place but i can't pull down the trigger for this particular place. Which the spike keep pushing me backwards. I have go through all the map, for few times yet to find the method to go through the spike.

Last edited:

Fucker1412

Sep 3, 2016
Fuck. After annoying adventure, I found the hole to drop in there. I am so stupid.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
How far is the translation on this? Is the desert part translated yet? On my game desert part isn't translated yet

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Some scenes, like the fairy instructions and the boss/goddess, are still in Japanese so learning how to use the powers in game is nigh impossible unless you're multi-lingual.

Umberfoot

Dec 5, 2017
I've just about gotten through the first two levels of the evil island dungeon, but there are two orbs - one blue and one green - blocking me from going any farther. In a cavern nearby are two blank tablets in the same colors, but I can't figure out how to do anything with those either. Could somebody help me?

EDIT: Never mind, figured it out.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes