Matsu-Taka

Sep 20, 2020
Can I kindly ask, what version is this game?
I just so happened to stumble upon it at a certain site, but it was a very-buggy '1.00' one from that certain scene groups...

The latest on STEAM was '1.09'...

Danmike

Sep 21, 2018
Can I kindly ask, what version is this game?
I just so happened to stumble upon it at a certain site, but it was a very-buggy '1.00' one from that certain scene groups...

The latest on STEAM was '1.09'...
The one here is just log 01 .. the initial release version.

Danmike

Sep 21, 2018
Pretty hard to sell me on the idea of this with no nudity option
It has nudity option but not in the version here in f95zone. You have to buy it from steam at least version 1.04.. But the latest version 1.09 surely has. Unless of course if someone uploads the latest version of this game ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Varalaker

TwitchyStick

Mar 25, 2020
Having played the Steam version a little while ago, please, save yourself the download and wait until it's either more polished (and FAR less buggy) or just forget about it.. Your main character is pretty much the only decent 3D model the game offers you. The creatures you have sex with are.. well.. if they're not asset-rips with dicks pasted on em, I'll eat a brick..

Look, if the creator spends time here and happens to read this, the only reason why I'm not going all out on this is for the fact that they charge such a low amount for your game, which atleast makes me think twice about their potential motive (actual wish to create a good game over a low cash-grab aimed at horny people).

All I can give you is my opinion, which is to say that I downloaded it, played it for 10 mins before getting annoyed as fuck by the bugs and lack of polish on character-design.. If they aim to improve on this, kudos and the best of luck to the devs, but as it is right now? Nah.. Sorry, there's better out there for similar prices and, even if that wasn't the case, I would still advocate a more expensive game over this.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I was pretty vocal about the amount of bugs (informatic ones, just to be sure) on the game, however it's nice to see that devs are working on several bugfixes.

Reactions: Matsu-Taka

krensauce

Oct 20, 2018
I think he meant Unity's version used by the game (I cannot check since I didn't download the game yet)

AJlyKarD

Aug 11, 2018
Uploading latest build
Latest build is 1.11 now. Can you reupload, please?

1. Fix the problem that death caused money to zero.
2. Fixed the problem of unable to leave the dialogue window when the main task is over.
3. Fix the problem of camera abnormality caused by pressing ESC when interacting with NPC.
4. The disappearance of trees is changed to use the hot key V to control.

Reactions: BaasB

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Latest build is 1.11 now. Can you reupload, please?

1. Fix the problem that death caused money to zero.
2. Fixed the problem of unable to leave the dialogue window when the main task is over.
3. Fix the problem of camera abnormality caused by pressing ESC when interacting with NPC.
4. The disappearance of trees is changed to use the hot key V to control.
This is the 1.11 :whistle:

3.10 star(s) 22 Votes