Hollowbankai

Sep 12, 2018
So should we just make 3 different saves for every level because the progress get reset every time you return to town even after killing the boss, or is it the same story with the saves that some folders are missing and the game cant keep your progess ?
Is it a "feature" or a bug or something thats only happening because the version you can download here has some missing files?

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
So should we just make 3 different saves for every level because the progress get reset every time you return to town even after killing the boss, or is it the same story with the saves that some folders are missing and the game cant keep your progess ?
Is it a "feature" or a bug or something thats only happening because the version you can download here has some missing files?
If you follow what I said here...
Alright, I seem to have found the issue. While comparing the files here and the files from the Steam download it's obvious that the entire save portion is just missing.

Put the Save folder in the same place as Sword_Hime.exe and the Sword_Hime_Data folder and this should works (now tested).
MEGA
...you will just be able to save as normal. I managed to play through the entire game while saving and loading without issues, hence why I said I'd tested it.

Reactions: MeMonky

severed_arm

Aug 19, 2019
To those who downloaded new version:

In main game directory create folder Save and in it folders Slot1, Slot2, Slot3.
So it looks like this: /Sword x Hime/Save/Slot#

Took a bloody while to figure out with trial and error...
Thank you! This was irritating.

AcTePuKc

Dec 2, 2020
This game is a total mess ... even after fixing the save system when I just press escape all the gold or w/e it's called just disappear and then w/e I do after few minutes they keep disappearing after "battle" with random monsters.
Maybe If there was something like quest log or ... idk :D ohh and the saves are *.txt files jees :D

orly

Feb 15, 2018
So I can save now (thanks for the help) but now when I go back to town (through the portal or the menu) all of my upgrades and settings are gone.

Reactions: Jaechi-

Elfrey

Nov 14, 2018
The game doesn't load after I click on "New game". The command panel reamains stuck with a "SwordXHime does not respond", when it's gone, I can't press escape nor do anything else. Can I have some piece of advice ?

Reactions: Ssato243

swiftdeathsk

Jul 29, 2020
The game doesn't load after I click on "New game". The command panel reamains stuck with a "SwordXHime does not respond", when it's gone, I can't press escape nor do anything else. Can I have some piece of advice ?
Same issue here. Just freezes on load screen after clicking New Game. any button presses will cause windows error reporting to pop up with the "Program is not responding" prompt. Waiting for the program to respond does nothing.

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
Does anyone else have an issue in which the colour inverts (overall blue ish) when you go fullscreen? Whenever it's in windowed it goes back to normal but then back to the blue inverted when I put it back to fs

micelak

Dec 1, 2018
So, just downloaded latest from NoPy. Anyone know if that one has the issues with resetting gear/gold reported earlier in this thread?

Jaechi-

May 12, 2020
Alright, I seem to have found the issue. While comparing the files here and the files from the Steam download it's obvious that the entire save portion is just missing.

Put the Save folder in the same place as Sword_Hime.exe and the Sword_Hime_Data folder and this should works (now tested).
MEGA
Did the same thing on v1.52, and it does allow it to save and load, but changing levels/going back to town resets all progress.

Jaechi-

May 12, 2020
Got it to work by adding slot0 folder inside the save folder + running the game as admin.

Reactions: orly

bicboi26

Aug 17, 2019
1. No map or objective when receiving missions.
2. Should have a "half clothed" option
3. Scenes are ok, could have better sounds and smoother transitions.
4. Should be a way to break from a stun.
5. Can't save. At least not on this download.

Kuromarutaur

Jun 19, 2020
Just readed the roadmap that dev's posted on Steam, looks promising. Now, it's all about if they hold their words or not. Currently game is quite raw, but it has potential I think.

belmontzar

Oct 5, 2017
i am really glad to see that this game seems to be doing well, when I can ill definatly need to check it out. I liked the past game alot, and this looks very promising ^_^

Rauon

Dec 12, 2017
for the guys that aren't satisfied with the size of the breast of the character try going to the save file and open costumes manager.txt and change the 'breast_big,Int,100' to whatever size you want it doesn't really affect the gave at a certain range but it resets when you open the character customizer so have fun you fellow perverts

3.10 star(s) 22 Votes