• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I think some of you lot need to learn the difference between offence and mockery.

When people respond to certain comments in a derogatory way it's not because they are offended, it's because they think your comment was dumb as fuck and the only possible response they can think of is to rip the piss out of you.

Much like the silly tosser .... er ... "fellow forum dweller" calling a woman a beta. It has no meaning to me so how is it going to offend?

To turn the point back, said person posted in anger against a mocking post I made so lets be honest here .... he was the one offended.

Now to the biggest problem with certain cockwombles that post dumbfuck comments on here and especially those that try to call some of the men posting here "weak" or "beta"...

That problem being the second someone calls them out on their bullshit they can't take it.

Just like the guy getting all upset at the little girl that hurt his precious feelings.

We get it, you're excited you get a few minutes away from adult supervision and want to sound big and tough on the internet. It's just not working out as you intended. Unless it's your lifes mission to make thousands of people think you're an idiot then by all means, crack on.
A lot of text just to say that random people's comments annoy you...

gremmie

Jun 4, 2017
femdom works best in short stories.
Telling erotic stories is all about a change in a character or group of characters. The change can happen quickly or be drawn out over time. But once the change is "complete" there's no more story. This story is about the trip to the town and the dev is smart enough to leave it at that.

When the story is about some guy with a ten-foot magical pole the other characters have to change so that Magic Dick can get his rocks off. For some of these long games there has to be an endless supply of characters ("harem") because Magic Dick will never change.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.01

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 996 MB

Updates are faster on .

Reactions: danyele8

mabe75

Dec 15, 2022
I usually get bored with games that don't have a lot of choice and I abandon them relatively quickly.

In many other games, character development is neglected and you go from 0 to 100 in 1-2 scenes. Which is absolutely unrealistic.

Not the case here. I really enjoyed the character development. I really liked the fact that both travellers didn't want to accept their role at first and were dragged into the abyss bit by bit.

For me, the game was long enough and I would be looking forward to similar games!

danyele8

Sep 2, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.01

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 996 MB

Updates are faster on .

PIXELDRAIN doesn't work

Caycube

Aug 15, 2018
I would really like to try out the game but it keeps crashing on me on the first sex scene.
Anyone else had to deal with that problem? It happens with both futa and girl route, regular or compressed version.

RainGres

Feb 29, 2020
I wish John dislike Astoria a lot more and Astoria beating him for that, it's probably my own fetish, but I genuinely wish for it to be more rapey and abusive.

Great game nonetheless even if it's not 100 percent my taste

Last edited:

hf1024

Apr 8, 2022
A few issues:
  • Image for "sands ride 3-2" does not exist (used in futa mode in the desert, after refusing the childhood friend to participate)
  • Pee sound keeps playing after people have finished peeing (use maybe?)
  • Head of the male villager is cut during the blowjob scene (and top of his body also)
Great femdom story (y)

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes