soloer777

Oct 5, 2019
Can you access the gallery if you "finish" the game? I want to review the CGs but idk if the gallery will be unlocked since this is still in beta

Apr 29, 2022
Can you access the gallery if you "finish" the game? I want to review the CGs but idk if the gallery will be unlocked since this is still in beta
Yes.

The gallery unlocks at the end of the game/current build.
In the new builds you'll have to unlock it again -- load the save and finish the game again (new build, new content to "finish"). After that you can just open it from the main menu.

Gallery contains:
- character animations
- CG game over animations
- NPC animations

PoisonArse

Jan 9, 2018
When did this game begin development? I think I remember playing it ages ago and now I've returned to it and there's like 4 new enemies...
That's because, there's literally 4 new enemies, that were added with the most recent update.
This game gets updated once every 3 to 4 months.

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Is heavily modding the game r8t now,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
with sum quality of life mechanics dat the game dev never made or thought of, and yes installed a BOT translator to the game as well so English people can understand it (and can easily be change to other languages). :3

Last edited:
Reactions: tomwilliams9911

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
And here you all go. :3
I worked on it for almost 8-ish hrs btw. Zwz
I made my own Operation Manuals in TXT files so don't 4get 2 read those and there a lot of good info in dar dat U should know. >w<

The Reshade preset I recommend using is the "ReShadePreset18_Custom3" one btw (when game loads to title screen just press the [Numpad Negative] key to go straight to the "ReShadePreset18_Custom3" preset, a message should breifly display on screen when U switch between presets, to let you know which preset you are using. ^w^

Bug Report: There is three weird bugs while playing. >w<
The first one is the animation for Game Over during rape for certain enemies and it is a LAG FEST for no reason (checked the CPU and GPU usage and its all good there), and so its on the game coding end dat is the problem. XwX

Second one does not always happen, when your Player Heroine is pregnant there's a screen effect that I call "Fish Eyes"
which makes the screen look like its bulged with zoom effect, this effect should fade in and out like normal, although there's a weird bug where if you get raped to many times or transition between entrances or exits the "Fish Eyes" become permanent for sum reason. >:/

And the Third one haves a bug is during capture with a weird glitch between sexual pleasure bar and the escape bar, if sexual pleasure bar fills to 100% before escape bar and your in the last stage of the h animation sequence you get stuck there forever or until you close game. XwX

ReShadePreset00 Preview:

SyahatasbaddayV0.79.png

ReShadePreset18_Custom3 Preview:
SyahatasbaddayV0.79-2.png

Links:

Here's my save, APPDATA_Save.zip. :3

Last edited:

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
And here you all go. :3
I worked on it for almost 8-ish hrs btw. Zwz
I made my own Operation Manuals in TXT files so don't 4get 2 read those and there a lot of good info in dar dat U should know. >w<

The Reshade preset I recommend using is the "ReShadePreset18_Custom3" one btw (when game loads to title screen just press the [Numpad Negative] key to go straight to the "ReShadePreset18_Custom3" preset, a message should breifly display on screen when U switch between presets, to let you know which preset you are using. ^w^

Bug Report: There is two weird bugs while playing. >w<
The first one is the animation for Game Over during rape for certain enemies and it is a LAG FEST for no reason (checked the CPU and GPU usage and its all good there), and so its on the game coding end dat is the problem. XwX
Second one does not always happen, when your Player Heroine is pregnant there's a screen effect that I call "Fish Eyes"
which makes the screen look like its bulged with zoom effect, this effect should fade in and out like normal, although there's a weird bug where if you get raped to many times or transition between entrances or exits the "Fish Eyes" become permanent for sum reason. >:/

ReShadePreset00 Preview:

View attachment 2985816

ReShadePreset18_Custom3 Preview:
View attachment 2985822

Links:

Here's my save, APPDATA_Save.zip. :3
great mod you got here, so is it only make the game more brighter?

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
great mod you got here, so is it only make the game more brighter?
Its using the latest reshade V5.9.2, if U press [Home] and go to the settings tab and uncheck "Load only enabled effects", U'll get a lot mar shaders to mess around with for the game btw. :3
And it doesn't just make the game bright, I went and made a 18 presets for others to mess around with and U can cycle through em with the [PageUp] or [PageDown] keys. ^w^

U should go and read the "ReadMe1_OperationsManual-By-AkagiVoid" txt file in game folder for mar key operations and notes. >w<

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Dunno what is wrong, but I cannot view the game over CG's. Same in Gallery, the game over scenes are all frozen
Already in my bug report. >w<
The game dev already know this issue, although you'll have to wait X amount of months before he releases another update with possible fix to CG Game Over LAG FEST. XwX

Reactions: Ryan_Reneir

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Cheat plugin
It's based on BepInEx. If U want use this, U must install BepInEx.
This game is not hard. But someone will be needed.
It's independent from game version. Will works on next game update.

Install
  • Download . Extract it to game folder(where "Syahata a bad day.exe" file exists)
    • x64 :
    • x32 :
  • Run game once. check the "BepInEx\plugins\" folder exists. Not created? try move game folder to another place. (ex. "c:\Games\Syahata a bad day")
  • Extract cheat plugin to "BepInEx\plugins\" folder.
  • Enjoy

Features
  • F1 : HP
  • F2 : Bullets. (Get a key, gun and rifle)
  • Uncensored MovieClip. (v0.32). (v0.32d has no mosaic MovieClip...)
  • Gallery Open

Changes
23-02-20. v1.0.0.1
  • Gallery button activated.
23-02-19. v1.0.0.1
  • Added Rifle.
  • Replace the censored movie with hidden uncensored one.
Any chance you could make a cheat similar to this for https://f95zone.to/threads/parasite-in-city-pixel-factory.2426/ ?

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
It's not made by unity. and may be you can cheat game with .
I have cheat engine, i am just not familiar enough to use it on games as it seems some have different methods to achieve the same goal.
I don't use cheat engine enough to remember how its used without a visual step by step guide.
I am a visual learner, simply explaining how to use it doesn't work.

Both games share a similar concept, just one doesn't have cheats.

I am looking for a cheat that works like yours for that game.
I am more interested in the infinite health part then anything else, though the not running out of ammo would be helpful too but not my primary focus.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I have cheat engine, i am just not familiar enough to use it on games as it seems some have different methods to achieve the same goal.
I don't use cheat engine enough to remember how its used without a visual step by step guide.
I am a visual learner, simply explaining how to use it doesn't work.

Both games share a similar concept, just one doesn't have cheats.

I am looking for a cheat that works like yours for that game.
I am more interested in the infinite health part then anything else, though the not running out of ammo would be helpful too but not my primary focus.
Cheat engine is general tool. it can cheats unity, unreal engine and others too.
Parasite in city MC's HP value type is float. it's ok to first search with unknown. each HP changed, search next with increased/decreased.
but found value's address is not fixed. if want to works on next game execute, you can find address with pointer.
you must study how to use cheat engine. if you good at cheat engine, you can cheat many games.

4.50 star(s) 82 Votes