ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
That boss is hard when melee only if even possible, but the rest of the game absolutely melee only possible. Only one tentacle monster (that appears only 3 times) is problematic, but you can as well just get caught, break free and continue.
If you mean the tentacle that lays on the ground, crawl under it. If you mean the ceiling one, it's a matter of timing.

Acеdia

Feb 25, 2021
Oh yeah, I noticed a bug with the broom melee weapon. I dunno if anybody else mentioned this.

I cannot attack high or while crouched with the broom at all. I thought it might be a controller issue but... all of the weapons work fine, shooting above one's self or crouched goes down fine. Maybe somebody needs to let the dev know 'cause it actually used to work on my older laptop.
worked fine for me, can't kill alot of enemies if I can't crouch and hit them, I'm using a Xbox controller

Zeloth

Jul 7, 2020
has anyone done a melee only run? I want to try but I'm having trouble getting past the gym boss
Is it about dodging his attacks or just damage ? Because honestly I tried to fight him, took me 9 minutes to beat him (though many mistakes, and I had barely any health left).

To give you a few tips :
To dodge him, you can abuse his AI, you first bait an attack, dodge just out of range (careful as his hitbox lingers a bit), get close to him, and wait for him to prepare his attack and pass behind him when he does, then finally attack him, rince and repeat (always better to demonstrate)

For the second phase, just try to be high on stamina when you feel like his head is gonna be exposed to deal as much damage...and have a lot of patience, you deal barely any damage.

Edit : Also thanks for the tip on stamina, it really does help during this fight.

Acеdia

Feb 25, 2021
Is it about dodging his attacks or just damage ? Because honestly I tried to fight him, took me 9 minutes to beat him (though many mistakes, and I had barely any health left).

To give you a few tips :
To dodge him, you can abuse his AI, you first bait an attack, dodge just out of range (careful as his hitbox lingers a bit), get close to him, and wait for him to prepare his attack and pass behind him when he does, then finally attack him, rince and repeat (always better to demonstrate)

For the second phase, just try to be high on stamina when you feel like his head is gonna be exposed to deal as much damage...and have a lot of patience, you deal barely any damage.

Edit : Also thanks for the tip on stamina, it really does help during this fight.
My man you just made my day

Reactions: Zeloth
Mar 1, 2020
has anyone done a melee only run? I want to try but I'm having trouble getting past the gym boss
GYM BOSS. I tried doing melee mainly for him, but gave up cuz game was too clunky for that imo (I haven't even played yet after stamina system). I think you might be able to bait his attack and run past him, but it's gonna be tight.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Pretty great job by the developer!

This monster setting NEEDS tentacles and tentacle-worm impregnation!

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
A really good one... But baby spiders r the best reminding me the facehugger from Predators , think adding third one is better to fill all holes
From Alien, actually. I believe you might be confusing the series due to Alien vs Predator series. Also agreed, there is right amount of space for a third one to join in, though not as big of a thing for me, since for me anal is the best when pussy is untouched.

poikada

Sep 9, 2023
How do I see gameover animations? When I lose to monster with gameover animation or go to gallery all I get is white screen with arrows in left corner(also can't exit game at all). Is it bug or wrong version?

HP.

Nov 2, 2020
From Alien, actually. I believe you might be confusing the series due to Alien vs Predator series. Also agreed, there is right amount of space for a third one to join in, though not as big of a thing for me, since for me anal is the best when pussy is untouched.
And adding negative effects gained by being attacked from specific enemies + inflated belly by gaining more litres and slowness

Reactions: Anongoog

HouseCat07

Sep 20, 2019
Bug: Apparently if you are caught by an enemy and you press q, the struggle bar will no longer go down. now press x continuously in the pause menu and see the struggle succeed. Noticed it when fighting the gym boss.

Reactions: cooldude33
4.50 star(s) 82 Votes