CrazyMega01

Sep 26, 2022
The $4 version is the version with sponsorship, uncen, area and new monsters
OK so the ones given in ci-en are censored because of some "rules" they have there about cg animations to be clear it's the "death screen animations" you get, so the version with M_ in the name are censored versions.

Last edited:

pentane

Nov 8, 2020
Only a few enemies have them. The flies, male & female zombies Separately, and rats I know do
but like you can also have sex with them and not get a game over? like i still had health but at the end of an h-scene i got the game over?

Zeloth

Jul 7, 2020
but like you can also have sex with them and not get a game over? like i still had health but at the end of an h-scene i got the game over?
Yeah, game over only happen when a zombie with a game over animation put you at 0 hp (like a male zombie, things like tentacles don't have game over animations). You only get forced into a H-scene if you have less than 1 bar of stamina (the orange bar below health) after you get hit
Except for the first boss, none of the zombies with these animations deal damage during their h-scenes.
(BTW, you can also "surrender" by holding Z or W, which allows you don't need to take damage to be on the receiving end of a H-scene...except on bosses, and enemy that deal damage during these scenes).

Last edited:

pentane

Nov 8, 2020
Yeah, game over only happen when a zombie with a game over animation put you at 0 hp (like a male zombie, things like tentacles don't have game over animations). You only get forced into a H-scene if you have less than 1 bar of stamina (the orange bar below helath) after you get hit
Except for the first boss, none of the zombies with these animations deal damage during their h-scenes.
(BTW, you can also "surrender" by holding Z or W, which allows you don't need to take damage to be on the receiving end of a H-scene...except on bosses, and enemy that deal damage during these scenes).
gotcha, thanks!

malicardy

Feb 6, 2019
Does anyone have the uncensored android version? I've tried the one posted in this thread labeled as the paid version, but it's still censored.

Reactions: Shinrato

bebe2803

Apr 25, 2020
I dont want to replay whole story to unlock gallery, here is the apk version can someone send the save file and tell us where to put it (on android)

for people asking for windows version
I said I downloaded the uncensored version but
I forgor
Mega
both are V0.79 uncensored

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Last edited:

Bloze

Aug 18, 2018
so stupid question
what's that about in the recent post about the games size increasing indefinitely? is that only when the games open?

4.50 star(s) 82 Votes