charmaman

Nov 9, 2021
so stupid question
what's that about in the recent post about the games size increasing indefinitely? is that only when the games open?
if you are not affected, just don't worry about it. If you didn't notice anything, you can ignore it. I highly think it will simply be fixed in an upcoming update and most ppl wouldn't even notice till then even if they were affected...

Reactions: Bloze

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
anyone have recommended mobile device to play this game and most of android games in this site been planning on buy infinix note 12 idk if it good enough or not

akulami

Nov 1, 2018
The Japanese, or at least the nerds, do seem to be obsessed with insects. Must be the new tentacles.
i kind of wish they had a separate tagging or niche for insect beast. while kind of a fan of mammalian beast (dog, horse other worldly quadrupedal, etc.) , im not too much a fan of insect.

maybe theres a loophole that allows it to be less looked at by the money issuing overlords because one seems to be dwindling and the other seems to be still thriving.

Zeloth

Jul 7, 2020
Concerning the previous comment about attacks.
It seems it was patched in the last version (0.79) as I haven't managed to do it, but in all previous versions there was a bug if you tried to move while you attacked, where you would end up frozen in place, and needed an enemy attack to free you...outside of that, yeah, just watch your stamina ^^

Kinda unrelated to that, I can appreciate small changes such as stamina, although I think it just regenerate far too slowly right now, in the last version enemies deal different stamina damage depending of the kind of enemy.
Most humanoid deal a full bar, spiders and dogs deal half, and insects deal 1/3 of a bar, ect...

Last edited:
Reactions: bebe2803

Acеdia

Feb 25, 2021
Concerning the previous comment about attacks.
It seems it was patched in the last version (0.79) as I haven't managed to do it, but in all previous versions there was a bug if you tried to move while you attacked, where you would end up frozen in place, and needed an enemy attack to free you...outside of that, yeah, just watch your stamina ^^

Kinda unrelated to that, I can appreciate small changes such as stamina, although I think it just regenerate far too slowly right now, in the last version enemies deal different stamina damage depending of the kind of enemy.
Most humanoid deal a full bar, spiders and dogs deal half, and insects deal 1/3 of a bar, ect...
here's something I found, if you just tap the masturbation key, your stamina regenerates even during combat so just tap it during time between attacks and you stamina will regenerate without wait

Reactions: Zeloth and Mindrem

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Why would the creator add spiders to the game? This game has been ruined for me. Not because I can't fap but because I won't be able to get past that level due to the fear of spiders.
Stop being such a pussy.
Its just pixels on the screen

Reactions: holyApex

Acеdia

Feb 25, 2021
has anyone done a melee only run? I want to try but I'm having trouble getting past the gym boss

charmaman

Nov 9, 2021
has anyone done a melee only run? I want to try but I'm having trouble getting past the gym boss
won't be possible because you are too slow to move close for a hit before getting stunned. also later there are too many enemies that are not really hitable nor avoidable with the stick only.

Czeverke

Nov 29, 2022
That boss is hard when melee only if even possible, but the rest of the game absolutely melee only possible. Only one tentacle monster (that appears only 3 times) is problematic, but you can as well just get caught, break free and continue.

AChicken

Jun 7, 2023
Is this game completed cause ppl are talking about it like its completed but it doesn't say it is

TheDennyGuy

Feb 2, 2022
Is this game completed cause ppl are talking about it like its completed but it doesn't say it is
Nope just recently got updated. As a general rule if the game's version is 0.x it's still not completed and if it's 1.x then it's already been released

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
nope, the game itself still less than half way to complete at least there still 2-3 patch for maps before its complete and after that only some bug fixes, adding a gameover animation and some enviroments detailing just like what he did on school at v0.79

Apr 8, 2019
Oh yeah, I noticed a bug with the broom melee weapon. I dunno if anybody else mentioned this.

I cannot attack high or while crouched with the broom at all. I thought it might be a controller issue but... all of the weapons work fine, shooting above one's self or crouched goes down fine. Maybe somebody needs to let the dev know 'cause it actually used to work on my older laptop.

4.50 star(s) 82 Votes