GraveLurker

Aug 26, 2021
Does anyone have a list to similar games? I know of some, like parasite in the city, but would love some recommendations for games like this to play since ive finished whats available here!

Reactions: moddingnoob

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
Does anyone have a list to similar games? I know of some, like parasite in the city, but would love some recommendations for games like this to play since ive finished whats available here!
try to read rules buddy because you'll not getting anything in a games thread like this try to find it by yourself or try "seeking" what your desired games otherwise your comment will dissapear in the next morning without anyone notice it

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
glad to see the games rating goes up from 4 star to 4.5 stars and its prove the game have excellent quality and no doubt this is a sSs tier game esspecially on side scroller tag with its animation, gane over arts and the enemies they hot af and the dev really know what we need (at least most of us) :BootyTime:

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
guys please don't argue about other people fetishes before the authority ban this thread chat like what happen on the other side or if you wanna argue about what you like or not just create your own thread and complain it all you want there :WeSmart:

Reactions: fapguy13

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
anyway i wonder what the devs think about the recent unity drama which can be pretty much troublesome to the game developers esspecially Jashinn and his game using unity engine probably the game would get delayed or takes pretty much time to release a new version since you have to pay for every installation, i hope he didn't have any trouble with the game developing even if we have to pay like 500 or 1000 yen i think its worth it for such a game.

Zeloth

Jul 7, 2020
anyway i wonder what the devs think about the recent unity drama which can be pretty much troublesome to the game developers esspecially Jashinn and his game using unity
...Don't quote me on that, but I don't really know if it would affect him. These policies are stupid yeah, but they only affect games above 200 000 download (and 200 000$ in revenue).
But to be fair, I don't know how well his game sell across all websites, and there could be weird factors thrown in there (Do the demos we currently have count for the final game? Even the public FREE demo ? ect...).

Glorp

Jul 22, 2017
So the new pose art felt very strange to me when I saw it, but I wasn't able to wrap my head around why until I wondered if it was AI generated, and it definitely is, at least partially. Unless they've found someone who makes very over-detailed shading but fucks up anatomy pretty badly, but I have my doubts on that.

1695042342849.png 1695042355395.png

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Anyone know of a game like this but with the option to play as a male protag?

I do like this game, i just like having the option in this particular type of game to choose if i play a female, male or futa protag as well.

Not going to request the developer to add them given the title of this game.
Maybe if they do a sequel set in this games world, i would most certainly play it too.

Though the option to change key bindings would be nice for some of us one handed players.

Mar 1, 2020
Anyone know of a game like this but with the option to play as a male protag?

I do like this game, i just like having the option in this particular type of game to choose if i play a female, male or futa protag as well....
I don't think its quite right, but only things coming to my mind are "Forest of blue skin" by zell23 (little pixel maleXmonstergirls, pretty vanilla) and "Seal of Lutellaria" (futaXmonsters, great game overall), maybe also "Castle of Temptation" by poring (close to Syahata, but male MC , half vanilla/half weird, game is WIP, 4 stages total so far)

4.50 star(s) 82 Votes