McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
The new version will come soon?
It literally just got an update, the first post hasn't been updated yet but you can find links to download it in a few places in the past couple pages of the thread. Hell there is literally a download link 2 posts above your comment.

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
this patch is so great and its absolutly worth to wait for 3 month, the game over scene is HOT AF! and the new map was good too esspecially when you get caught by the spider in the wall and you need to crawl over the tunnel with your big belly bouncing was great so all i can say is this game is S tier game but i found a bug when you get attacked by 3-4 flies you can sometimes stuck like a manequin until you get knocked down but so far i don't find any bug yet

PepperSimp

Mar 27, 2018
this patch is so great and its absolutly worth to wait for 3 month, the game over scene is HOT AF! and the new map was good too esspecially when you get caught by the spider in the wall and you need to crawl over the tunnel with your big belly bouncing was great so all i can say is this game is S tier game but i found a bug when you get attacked by 3-4 flies you can sometimes stuck like a manequin until you get knocked down but so far i don't find any bug yet
are we talking about the same game?

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
He jumped from 0.50 ver to 0.79.
So could this next update be the last one?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Kumarin, we're gonna need you soon for the decensor...
decensor? this is pixel graphics game.
Movies are divided decensor / censor by supported or not.
plugin is try playing decensored when the decensored file is exists. (censored movie's file name is start with "m_")
standing CG is pixels too.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
He jumped from 0.50 ver to 0.79.
So could this next update be the last one?
No, because version numbers are completely arbitrary and don't actually mean anything unless the dev says so explicitly. He could update to 0.128 next time for all we know.

4.50 star(s) 82 Votes