QuyHina

Jan 26, 2023
I don't get games like these. We want the games for some sexy time, instead this (and many more) want us to avoid these sexy times. I mean, what's the point? It looks nice and all, but my point still stands, why should someone play it?
Why should someone like you complain about it when they can just ignore ? If it not your type of games then just dont play or download it, no one pointing a gun at you and make you had to do what they say, it all your choice mate.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Cheats? Thnx
The currently available cheat works with the latest version. (linkie on the OP)

While it could do with some improvements, most of the cheats still work.

The following could do with a fix though:
  • Health cheat stops working during h animations.
  • Gallery unlocker no longer functions.

Reactions: fapguy13

gladius89

Nov 20, 2018
I am fine with Zombies, flies, breeding, slimes, larvas... But damn, the spiders scenes are horryfing ...

RyutheXIIIth

Oct 25, 2017
If you could learn to read ENGLISH
The game, already, is, UNCENSORED, by DEFAULT.
Are you sure about that? I just downloaded and tested the Android version linked, and the game over CG is in fact censored. As someone said, game files with a 'm_' are censored. In the case of Android, this cannot be edited, and requires an uncensored version of the app.

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
He jumped from 0.50 ver to 0.79.
So could this next update be the last one?
No, because version numbers are completely arbitrary and don't actually mean anything unless the dev says so explicitly. He could update to 0.128 next time for all we know.
Dev probably saves his game as a new version whenever he adds new content. So in this update there are 4 enemies. That's already 12 versions right there (1 version to add the enemy in the game, then another to add the h-scenes in for them, and then another for the game over)

And then any bug fixes and whatnot he did before releasing the new build

That would be my guess anyway I could be mistaken

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
How are you people ever running out of ammo? Use the stick for everything. Bait zombies into grouping up, then kill all 3 or 4 of them in one go. You can bait flies into flying lower and lower once you aggro them and they chase. Just back up and then hit with stick or shoot them. Dogs and rats die in 2 shots from the AR if you shoot the head (yes, where you shoot matters in this game, for some mobs at least.) The spiders I can understand if you got baited into stepping onto the webs without ammo or shooting the spider, but you can just walk back and poke everything with a stick regardless.

I do admit that the stamina system is garbage and serves no purpose except delaying your kills.

latrop16

May 12, 2018
I made a Cheat Engine Table for the version v0.79
Features:
- Infinite Health
- Infinite Pistol Ammo
- Infinite Pistol Magazines
- Infinite Rifle Ammo

If you don't know how to use Cheat Engine or Cheat Engine Tables (CTs) please ask google and youtube.

4.50 star(s) 82 Votes