Feb 11, 2020
Basic In-depth guide to the new additions:
A very quickly made guide to the new additions for those who might be struggling or just want to learn what the new update is about.
Read at your own risk.

Short notes:
- Old saves work, thank god, because I still had a bunch of ammo saved up. I feel sorry for anyone who has to play through the next update with, like, 1 mag of ammo.
- There's two (technically 3) new enemies with this update, and 2 overarching zones (Train tunnel + service corridor, and a Swampy area which is unfortunately not as nice as Shrek's swamp.)
- The new animations are OK, if not as interesting as some of the prior ones, and nothing which interests me personally (basic male zombie still being the best IMO because everything else is a fetish I dislike or outright hate). 2 spider ones (1 regular, one from the environmental grab) and 1 from the weird bulb-headed bastards in the last bit of the game.
- New gameover animations are fine too. The rat one is interestingly executed, while the 1st boss makes me sick because the bulge should be giving Syahata critical internal trauma and fucking killing her, but oh well, when has that kind of common sense stopped people?
- The gallery is disabled at the start, even if you had a previous save from an earlier version in which it was unlocked.

Based on my experience (1 playthrough from the train line to the new game-end zone in the swamp) here's generally what to expect and to do:

Underground area:
Enemies:

New enemy for this zone is the spider. They have a mating-press animation. Spiders take 3 shots to the face to die (sometimes 4 if you hit them from the back, this is maybe a bug which is shared by the flies) and 5 hits with the broom to kill. Spiders on regular surfaces move a little slower than you (same as the dogs), but the level has some environmental factors to consider which affects this. Spider webs on the floors will slow you down and make it so the spiders catch up to you as you are not slowed, however I found that as long as you keep moving, the spider's can't hit you because the length of their attack animation gives you time to escape the hit as long as you keep moving.

Spiders can cling to the ceiling and drop down on you. If you're careful, you can spot them lying in wait. If you shoot at them, they will drop down and move to attack, though that shot which forces them to drop will do no damage.
There's 1 environmental hazard this level, which is pretty easy to spot. A spider lurks in a random torso-high hole in the wall, and will grab the player if they walk past. You avoid it by crawling.
Spiders will also chase you as far as they can, where other enemies I've noticed (mostly the dogs) will stop after a while, even if you go so far the enemy is offscreen.
EDIT - This seems to only apply to enemies which are spawned by the game (which are not a default part of the level when you start). Spiders which drop down and the bulb-headed tall boi which charges at you from offscreen will follow you to the ends of the earth (which for them is the end of the level) while the others will give up after a while and return to the area they were waiting when the level was loaded.

The enemy that is birthed after being impregnated/birthed by the spider is a bit of a bastard. Small and hard to hit because it goes under where you can aim when it gets closer. Run back, shoot it from a great distance range. Or just don't get fucked by spiders. You unlock the gallery at the end so maybe just wait to see it?

Level Traversal:

Traversing the level is pretty straightforward. Unlike the school, which has multiple extra rooms and places to explore, there's no side-rooms or explorable areas. A couple of extra ammo magazines can be found within the side passage (which you go into to get around the collapse in the tunnel). One (pistol ammo) is to the left once you enter the utility corridor with a spider above it, the other (rifle ammo) after the exit. Just keep walking past the exit door and you'll find it.
There are also two webbed up bits of equipment which can be shot down - a pistol magazine quite early in the overarching area, and a health kit closer to the end.
There's quite a few save points in this section, which IMO is good. If you're careful with ammo management, I found you could make do quite well. I started the area with 1 or 2 full mags of pistol ammo, and 4 mags for the rifle (including loaded shots) and ended it with maybe 4 pistol shots, and 4 rifle mags + 9 bullets loaded, by policing my shots and being careful.
You can possibly complete the level with no or very few shots, as you can hit them in melee, but that requires using the crouch melee which sucks.

The actual environment is quite nice and high quality. I like going through the tunnel, it's darker than the sewers (unless that was changed in the update), and pretty straightforward, if somewhat plain. The spider webs that are all around add to the atmosphere where the train tunnel is pretty repetitive. The service corridor (which you go through to get around a collapse in the train tunnel) is more interesting than the tunnel design-wise but nothing super exciting for me, though again is helped by the spider webs, and also more environmental details. There are a lot of tied-up women wrapped in spider web, some of them being fucked. Great if you're into that, otherwise it's neither here nor there.

Swamp Area:
Enemies:

New enemy added is this bulb-headed bastard who will sprint at you, and is a tall boi. He has an animation similar to the worm guy in parasite in city, where he will envelop the protagonist's head while fucking her, only this time he will lift her up instead.

When he sprints, his bulb head will open up to reveal a weak spot very similar to that of the first boss. 2 shots to that will take it down, but it's almost impossible to nail it twice in quick succession because he staggers and closes up, then walks for a bit. If you're far enough away, he'll run again immediately after you stagger him, and you can kill him quickly. They're not hard once you get the timing right, just annoying.

There is a minimum distance away you must be to trigger his run, I find you can bait out the run then kill him with only 2 bullets, or else walk-stop-walk to get away slowly.
While running they will not stop until they or something else grab you. They really do just keep going from what I've seen. Certainly, you can't outrun them.

Body-shots will kill them, you need 6 direct body shots to kill. I find because of the way they move with staggers and such, you may end up using more or less (you may get a body kill with 2 bullets after shooting it once in the head, for example).
They will also come charging in from the other side of the screen (where you'd already walked past) at a full run, normally when you've just spotted another enemy, because I guess the dev hates us. It's going to be really hard to kill both before they grab you, I've never bothered. They don't do damage, just grab, so you can get grabbed and break free, then run to a safe distance while you're invisible. Control your horniness and it'll never be more than a really annoying enemy.
You might be able to melee him, IDK because I wasn't bothered enough to try it. It'd take a lot of hits as well, so maybe only do it if you're really ammo-starved or particularly masochistic.

Also in this level are flies (because everyone loved them, didn't we /s) and later one when you get to the swamp proper, dogs again (also definitely a favourite enemy /s).

Level Traversal:

You will probably use a lot of ammo. I started as I finished the train tunnel, with 4 pistol bullets and 4 mags + 9 for the rifle, and ended with 1 mag + 4 bullets for the pistol and 24 + 1 by the last save point, and 22 rifle bullets (and the same pistol ammo) by the end. Part of that was me just panicking and hosing them down, so a frugal player will probably have more by the end, but you will use more ammo than before just because there's so many more enemies here (and the fast tall bulby bois do actually make you panic a bit the first few times you fight them). I can't remember there being any ammo this section either, so I hope you've been saving up!

The levels themselves are extremely straightforward. Move to the right, keep on going. That's all there is to it. Literally no side-passages or anything once you leave the train tunnel. No secrets (unless I missed one somehow). No background chicks getting railed. Not even any puzzles or interactable elements in the environment, like the train tunnel. Just you and the enemies.

As the level environmental designs go, I really liked their designs. The bit along the waterfront when you leave the train tunnel is actually a really nice aesthetic, and very refreshing compared to the simple colours of the school at the start and especially after another dark tunnel section. Overgrown stones and metal supports, along a riverbank? Love it.
The swamp itself is probably one of the best looking environments in the game, maybe even the best. Atmospheric, rainy and foggy with marshes and trees stretching into the gloom, it looks very different to the prior levels. Definitely a cut above in terms of the actual environment, even if there's nothing to interact with (that I saw) in the levels.
Personally, I think a nice fog would do well here. Not the background fog, which is admittedly quite beautiful, but an actual fog which reduces Line of Sight. Would make those charging enemies all the more terrifying as they bolt out from the hidden edges of your view.

I hope this helped someone. I don't know why I made this, but hey, here it is. I'll edit it if there's anything I've messed up.
I also hope you were able to survive my expressions of disgust at the very start. I like what I like, and what I don't, usually I really don't. Don't take it personally if I called out your fetish at the start.

Last edited:

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
Basic In-depth guide to the new additions:
A very quickly made guide to the new additions for those who might be struggling or just want to learn what the new update is about.
Read at your own risk.

Short notes:
- Old saves work, thank god, because I still had a bunch of ammo saved up. I feel sorry for anyone who has to play through the next update with, like, 1 mag of ammo.
- There's two (technically 3) new enemies with this update, and 2 overarching zones (Train tunnel + service corridor, and a Swampy area which is unfortunately not as nice as Shrek's swamp.)
- The new animations are OK, if not as interesting as some of the prior ones, and nothing which interests me personally (basic male zombie still being the best IMO because everything else is a fetish I dislike or outright hate). 2 spider ones (1 regular, one from the environmental grab) and 1 from the weird bulb-headed bastards in the last bit of the game.
- New gameover animations are fine too. The rat one is interestingly executed, while the 1st boss makes me sick because the bulge should be giving Syahata critical internal trauma and fucking killing her, but oh well, when has that kind of common sense stopped people?
- The gallery is disabled at the start, even if you had a previous save from an earlier version in which it was unlocked.

Based on my experience (1 playthrough from the train line to the new game-end zone in the swamp) here's generally what to expect and to do:

Underground area:
Enemies:

New enemy for this zone is the spider. They have a mating-press animation. Spiders take 3 shots to the face to die (sometimes 4 if you hit them from the back, this is maybe a bug which is shared by the flies) and 5 hits with the broom to kill. Spiders on regular surfaces move a little slower than you (same as the dogs), but the level has some environmental factors to consider which affects this. Spider webs on the floors will slow you down and make it so the spiders catch up to you as you are not slowed, however I found that as long as you keep moving, the spider's can't hit you because the length of their attack animation gives you time to escape the hit as long as you keep moving.

Spiders can cling to the ceiling and drop down on you. If you're careful, you can spot them lying in wait. If you shoot at them, they will drop down and move to attack, though that shot which forces them to drop will do no damage.
There's 1 environmental hazard this level, which is pretty easy to spot. A spider lurks in a random torso-high hole in the wall, and will grab the player if they walk past. You avoid it by crawling.
Spiders will also chase you as far as they can, where other enemies I've noticed (mostly the dogs) will stop after a while, even if you go so far the enemy is offscreen.
EDIT - This seems to only apply to enemies which are spawned by the game (which are not a default part of the level when you start). Spiders which drop down and the bulb-headed tall boi which charges at you from offscreen will follow you to the ends of the earth (which for them is the end of the level) while the others will give up after a while and return to the area they were waiting when the level was loaded.

The enemy that is birthed after being impregnated/birthed by the spider is a bit of a bastard. Small and hard to hit because it goes under where you can aim when it gets closer. Run back, shoot it from a great distance range. Or just don't get fucked by spiders. You unlock the gallery at the end so maybe just wait to see it?

Level Traversal:

Traversing the level is pretty straightforward. Unlike the school, which has multiple extra rooms and places to explore, there's no side-rooms or explorable areas. A couple of extra ammo magazines can be found within the side passage (which you go into to get around the collapse in the tunnel). One (pistol ammo) is to the left once you enter the utility corridor with a spider above it, the other (rifle ammo) after the exit. Just keep walking past the exit door and you'll find it.
There are also two webbed up bits of equipment which can be shot down - a pistol magazine quite early in the overarching area, and a health kit closer to the end.
There's quite a few save points in this section, which IMO is good. If you're careful with ammo management, I found you could make do quite well. I started the area with 1 or 2 full mags of pistol ammo, and 4 mags for the rifle (including loaded shots) and ended it with maybe 4 pistol shots, and 4 rifle mags + 9 bullets loaded, by policing my shots and being careful.
You can possibly complete the level with no or very few shots, as you can hit them in melee, but that requires using the crouch melee which sucks.

The actual environment is quite nice and high quality. I like going through the tunnel, it's darker than the sewers (unless that was changed in the update), and pretty straightforward, if somewhat plain. The spider webs that are all around add to the atmosphere where the train tunnel is pretty repetitive. The service corridor (which you go through to get around a collapse in the train tunnel) is more interesting than the tunnel design-wise but nothing super exciting for me, though again is helped by the spider webs, and also more environmental details. There are a lot of tied-up women wrapped in spider web, some of them being fucked. Great if you're into that, otherwise it's neither here nor there.

Swamp Area:
Enemies:

New enemy added is this bulb-headed bastard who will sprint at you, and is a tall boi. He has an animation similar to the worm guy in parasite in city, where he will envelop the protagonist's head while fucking her, only this time he will lift her up instead.

When he sprints, his bulb head will open up to reveal a weak spot very similar to that of the first boss. 2 shots to that will take it down, but it's almost impossible to nail it twice in quick succession because he staggers and closes up, then walks for a bit. If you're far enough away, he'll run again immediately after you stagger him, and you can kill him quickly. They're not hard once you get the timing right, just annoying.

There is a minimum distance away you must be to trigger his run, I find you can bait out the run then kill him with only 2 bullets, or else walk-stop-walk to get away slowly.
While running they will not stop until they or something else grab you. They really do just keep going from what I've seen. Certainly, you can't outrun them.

Body-shots will kill them, you need 6 direct body shots to kill. I find because of the way they move with staggers and such, you may end up using more or less (you may get a body kill with 2 bullets after shooting it once in the head, for example).
They will also come charging in from the other side of the screen (where you'd already walked past) at a full run, normally when you've just spotted another enemy, because I guess the dev hates us. It's going to be really hard to kill both before they grab you, I've never bothered. They don't do damage, just grab, so you can get grabbed and break free, then run to a safe distance while you're invisible. Control your horniness and it'll never be more than a really annoying enemy.
You might be able to melee him, IDK because I wasn't bothered enough to try it. It'd take a lot of hits as well, so maybe only do it if you're really ammo-starved or particularly masochistic.

Also in this level are flies (because everyone loved them, didn't we /s) and later one when you get to the swamp proper, dogs again (also definitely a favourite enemy /s).

Level Traversal:

You will probably use a lot of ammo. I started as I finished the train tunnel, with 4 pistol bullets and 4 mags + 9 for the rifle, and ended with 1 mag + 4 bullets for the pistol and 24 + 1 by the last save point, and 22 rifle bullets (and the same pistol ammo) by the end. Part of that was me just panicking and hosing them down, so a frugal player will probably have more by the end, but you will use more ammo than before just because there's so many more enemies here (and the fast tall bulby bois do actually make you panic a bit the first few times you fight them). I can't remember there being any ammo this section either, so I hope you've been saving up!

The levels themselves are extremely straightforward. Move to the right, keep on going. That's all there is to it. Literally no side-passages or anything once you leave the train tunnel. No secrets (unless I missed one somehow). No background chicks getting railed. Not even any puzzles or interactable elements in the environment, like the train tunnel. Just you and the enemies.

As the level environmental designs go, I really liked their designs. The bit along the waterfront when you leave the train tunnel is actually a really nice aesthetic, and very refreshing compared to the simple colours of the school at the start and especially after another dark tunnel section. Overgrown stones and metal supports, along a riverbank? Love it.
The swamp itself is probably one of the best looking environments in the game, maybe even the best. Atmospheric, rainy and foggy with marshes and trees stretching into the gloom, it looks very different to the prior levels. Definitely a cut above in terms of the actual environment, even if there's nothing to interact with (that I saw) in the levels.
Personally, I think a nice fog would do well here. Not the background fog, which is admittedly quite beautiful, but an actual fog which reduces Line of Sight. Would make those charging enemies all the more terrifying as they bolt out from the hidden edges of your view.

I hope this helped someone. I don't know why I made this, but hey, here it is. I'll edit it if there's anything I've messed up.
I also hope you were able to survive my expressions of disgust at the very start. I like what I like, and what I don't, usually I really don't. Don't take it personally if I called out your fetish at the start.
Level Traversal zone could use more going on, like more NPCs getting used by dogs and what other things in that are in that area.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SyahatasBadDay-0.79
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: kempkung

CrazyMega01

Sep 26, 2022
for the people getting save ui problems I just updated the current post to which you might have fallen into since mod probably forgot to update it to the new post , so now if you click on save ( on the first page) you should get the 0.79 paid version save file

Reactions: Forge Wright

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
Hopefully they can change the control layout for android as the buttons aren't explained enough for it.

If they changed to something more android friendly instead of like 500 buttons everywhere then it might be a big more enjoyable.

4.50 star(s) 82 Votes