CrazyMega01

Sep 26, 2022
Is the game purchased on ITCH an uncensored version?
yes of course

at least for some of us , for my case it's directly from the ci-en

opp I just noticed but what the hell happened with the price on itch ? 4 dollars which is 591,10 yen while on ci-en and fantia a paid support sub is 200 yen so 1,35 dollars ???? wth

Last edited:

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
does bepinex no longer work on this shit? I did the same exact stuff I did for 0.54 and the plugins folder isn't getting created. The game is just in Games/Sya. Bepinex folder contains only core folder. Bepinex folder is right next to Sya.....exe. Wtf am I doing wrong?

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
does bepinex no longer work on this shit? I did the same exact stuff I did for 0.54 and the plugins folder isn't getting created. The game is just in Games/Sya. Bepinex folder contains only core folder. Bepinex folder is right next to Sya.....exe. Wtf am I doing wrong?
i just did it and it worked without any issue

小66

Feb 17, 2023
Whether the game path contains other languages, I also encountered this problem before, but when I changed all the paths to English, it became normal. But even if I succeeded, gallery CG would still be censored

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I just tried bepinex 6 as well. The mono version just doesn't work, and the IL2CPP version logs this
Code:
System.MissingMethodException: string[] string.Split(char,System.StringSplitOptions)
  at BepInEx.IL2CPP.DoorstopEntrypoint.Main (System.String[] args) [0x00017] in <e9997477cd8143c9a348224def0a337e>:0
Wtf
Whether the game path contains other languages, I also encountered this problem before, but when I changed all the paths to English, it became normal. But even if I succeeded, gallery CG would still be censored
What did you do? Did you just follow OP's instructions and it worked???
EDIT: nevermind...I only copied the fucking Bepinex folder without copying the other 2 files in the bepinex zip...It created the plugins folder now.

CrazyMega01

Sep 26, 2022
huh did you guys notice ? there's a lot of missing content for this update for example we don't have the plant boss section

edit: ok so it's just not implemented yet which may mean that we need to wait for next version to get the new boss yey... 3 months to wait ... again...

1694855214239.png

Last edited:
May 28, 2022
huh did you guys notice ? there's a lot of missing content for this update for example we don't have the plant boss section
probably in next update,because we hit the Demo wall on entrance of forest
Also
Another enemy with lower body hitbox(again) but atleast this one manageable

Reactions: Nyy

TKJM1234

Feb 20, 2022
Whoever the fuck thought that an enemy so small you can't hit it unless you're 10m away because the cursor doesn't go far enough down is a fucking moron
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Im also struggling with this one.. xD
But the Monster in the current Last Stage is also hard.... Well atleast they dont deal any damage but them running to you and some just spawn behind you is just a good move

4.50 star(s) 82 Votes