Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018
here's the save for 0.79 just need to run to the end to unlock gallery

put it in "C:\Users\(UserName)\AppData\LocalLow\JaShinn\Syahata's bad day"

for android version since I don't really have a phone I'll just tell youto directly modify the save file

Android: Android/data/JaShinn/files

You can adjust Hp or ammunition in "SaveData" file or also the level
set up
"scene":40
so you get to the last level
Is anyone else getting an issue with loading the save file and the screenbeing completely black with a bugged ui? 1694855876995.png

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
At least yall have good controls on PC.
On android you have to press two buttons with two different fingets from the same hand to attack something, might be a bug, it wasnt like this before. Which makes it even harder

Tcf2

Jul 17, 2017
Is it not possible to get a save data file for android versions? Feels like all the games with android versions just can't get a save

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Can u not crouch attack? or crouch and shoot it with a gun
I can but it still doesn't go low enough. I have to be really far away to hit them before they make new holes for me.
Also wanted to say that people shouldn't bother with this version...It's just 2 more enemies and both of them have uninteresting animations.

Tcf2

Jul 17, 2017
I can but it still doesn't go low enough. I have to be really far away to hit them before they make new holes for me.
Also wanted to say that people shouldn't bother with this version...It's just 2 more enemies and both of them have uninteresting animations.
Damn, sounds annoying. Also, pretty sure some new game over anims were added as well weren't they? as well as some npc anims. Although yeah i prefer some of the older ones

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Here's 0.79 Android paid version
and here's 0.79 Windows paid version
The game over scenes are censored btw
You may have downloaded the wrong version. If you got it from Ci-en it's obviously censored, cuz japan.

Yeah I just downloaded the actual paid version and it's uncensored.
M_Syahata's bad day_v0_79 (ci-en/fantia/japanese site)
Syahata's bad day_v0_79 (itch.io)

Last edited:
Reactions: dininter

Epsilon128

Jan 3, 2020
Is it not possible to get a save data file for android versions? Feels like all the games with android versions just can't get a save
Save files on this game are the same between Android and Windows. Just copy and paste it on com.Jashinn4264.Syahatasbadday (android data folder). If it says null, just press it. And re-save to show the date. To unlock the gallery, run to the end of the demo.

Tcf2

Jul 17, 2017
Save files on this game are the same between Android and Windows. Just copy and paste it on com.Jashinn4264.Syahatasbadday (android data folder). If it says null, just press it. And re-save to show the date. To unlock the gallery, run to the end of the demo.
Alright, thanks

4.50 star(s) 82 Votes