arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
Save files on this game are the same between Android and Windows. Just copy and paste it on com.Jashinn4264.Syahatasbadday (android data folder). If it says null, just press it. And re-save to show the date. To unlock the gallery, run to the end of the demo.
Save is completely broken on android. Black screen appears when loading and starting a new game causes the character to disappear from the game. Screenshot_2023-09-17-00-35-43-64_b9dbd816df320db59eb9f67c8394b39b.jpg

tokkeyyy

Aug 8, 2020
I got the save to work by starting a new game and running to the first save point, making new saves and then over-writing those.

Jack854

Nov 1, 2021
plant boss in not in the new version guess they left it for the next version animation for it is in ci-en

Noki837

May 28, 2022
Bro it is illegal if someone re upload and make it into a paid content? Coz i see someone reupload this game and must pay $2 to download it (the money not paying to the dev) sorry bad english

Reactions: tomato75

Zeloth

Jul 7, 2020
Bro it is illegal if someone re upload and make it into a paid content? Coz i see someone reupload this game and must pay $2 to download it (the money not paying to the dev) sorry bad english
Well, technically re-uploading the game is already illegal. Selling it is just way worse criminally speaking.

...I am no one to judge others, though not sure how I feel about someone selling another's game for the SAME PRICE as the dev, especially considering the demos are cheap to begin with (I have nothing against download...but selling it after is a whole other issue).

TLUF

Dec 13, 2021
the changelog missed out on 2 new animations, the first stage boss and rats game over animation

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
Spiders are fast enough to force you into using a gun, there are still dogs roaming in some new levels that are also very fast
Spiders do not require a gun to kill, they're basically just rats with significantly more HP, you can kill them by just crouching down and hitting them with the room, don't even need to back up between hits. Same with dogs except you have back up a little between each hit so they don't immediately do their lunge.

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
Is it just me or in the room right after leaving the sewers (the first room with the flower head guys), do they just constantly spawn enemies right behind you off screen. Cause it feels like every other enemy you encounter is paired with another one sprinting at you from off screen right behind you making it basically impossible to not get caught. Sure they don't do any damage so you technically cant lose to them, but it's still very annoying.

luke2916

Apr 13, 2021
Update's great, albeit short. Agreed on the flower-heads though, I'm also doing a "pure" run and the fast instant-grab flower-heads spam seems BS unless someone has a better way to deal with them.

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
i just woke up few moments ago and the first thing i do is turn on my pc and go straight into this thread

4.50 star(s) 82 Votes