AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
kumarin, BubblesTheAllMighty,
The save data is completely editable with a notepad or notepad++ btw. >w>

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And I already made a modded version of dis game in post #1050, and It even comes with a save zip file below the downloads. >w>

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2022
And I already made a modded version of dis game in post #1050, and It even comes with a save zip file below the downloads. >w>
They be talking about different game here.
U DO NOT need a cheat engine to hack this game. >w>
You can edit save, but that doesn't limit the abilities of Cheat Engine (CE). Different things, different possibilities.
You can even use both, if you want.

CE allows you to freeze health/stamina/ammo values, and just running around and interacting with the mobs without dropping health is kinda fun. It's also available at "runtime", without the need to save-exit-edit-load every time you want to add or freeze something like ammo.
Also, using CE doesn't interupt the game flow -- you probably won't get to have all the cool weapons/items from the start, possibly leading to breaking game. You can experience the game 'as is', but in easy modo.

While save edit does give you some control over game progress, it's a different thing. It won't let you freeze anything. You have to have some basic knowledge on how the items are stored, and you have to be careful to not break your save. You have to have a save in the first place for it to be edited.
For CE you will have to know numbers, number search, edit/freeze, it's less likely to break your save.

Seems like you might have some control over items when editing save, like "getGunAndKye" and "getRifle", and you can set ammo to 200+ for your convenience, which is nice. But that doesn't entirely resolve the fun/need of CE.

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020

You can edit save, but that doesn't limit the abilities of Cheat Engine (CE). Different things, different possibilities.

CE allows you to freeze health/stamina/ammo values, and just running around and interacting with the mobs without dropping health is kinda fun. It's also available at "runtime", without the need to save-exit-edit-load every time you want to add or freeze something like ammo.
Also, using CE doesn't interupt the game flow -- you probably won't get to have all the cool weapons/items from the start, possibly leading to breaking game. You can experience the game 'as is', but in easy modo.

While save edit does give you some control over game progress, it's a different thing. It won't let you freeze anything. You have to have some basic knowledge on how the items are stored, and you have to be careful to not break your save. You have to have a save in the first place for it to be edited.
For CE you will have to know numbers, number search, edit/freeze, it's less likely to break your save.

Seems like you might have some control over items when editing save, like "getGunAndKye" and "getRifle", and you can set ammo to 200+ for your convenience, which is nice. But that doesn't entirely resolve the fun/need of CE.
Well if U want U can use cheat engine in the game I'm just pointing out dat U don't entirely need it for dis game, although during H acts the cheats become disabled. X3

When next
UPDATE comes, dat will be fixed for when U press a key like F1, it sets current HP to MAX HP and triggers BOOL to activate or deactive HP GOD MODE, same for stamina to. >w<

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
kumarin BubblesTheAllMighty
U DO NOT need a cheat engine to hack this game. >w>

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am aware that this game already has a cheat made for it.
The game i was referring to was https://f95zone.to/threads/parasite-in-city-pixel-factory.2426/ and was hoping a similar cheat could be made for it.

I don't know what limitations there are for different game engines.
I would guess the maker of the cheat mod for this game is more versed in the "Unity" engine than the "Others" engine.

Hence why i didn't request further if they could.

I don't expect anyone to donate their time to make something at the request of one person as i am more inclined to view it in poor taste.

I don't know if i am coming off as rude which is not my intention.
I am just that blunt and straight to the point type of person.

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020

This is why i don't use CE very often, as i don't have the basic knowledge of how the engine works.
I know how to use SaveEdit for most the games i play that are compatible for it.
Using Notepad++ if i have instructions on what needs changed for it to work.

But my usual go-to are mod scripts that you manually install and just press a key, because, well i like simple.

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
BubblesTheAllMighty Oh, OK sawry for the misunderstanding then, the game engine for "Parasite In City", is . >w>
And to extract the game file "data.win" U'll need tools like "
" btw. >w<
Also for further inquiry go to dat game's F95Zone page and ping meh in dar pls. ^w^

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
BubblesTheAllMighty Oh, OK sawry for the misunderstanding then, the game engine for "Parasite In City", is . >w>
And to extract the game file "data.win" U'll need tools like "
" btw. >w<
Also for further inquiry go to dat game's F95Zone page and ping meh in dar pls. ^w^
Not sure what you mean by ping you.
How do you go about doing that exactly?

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Parasite In City ready has it own built in cheats.
I was about to ask how you enable them but decided to check the comments first, and sure as shit someone had it on the first page.
Though now i have to see if the game tells you how to use them once enabled or figure out what the controls are.

Usually that sort of information would be put on the OP.

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
It's really so hard to google?

This guy taught me everything I needed to know
Learn the basics first then go on to pointer scanning and making tables
I would refer 2 mod the game's code if possible be4 messing with pointers because those table sheets becomes useless when creator updates the game with new content. XwX

sexyichigo22

Jun 12, 2018
Cheat plugin
It's based on BepInEx. If U want use this, U must install BepInEx.
This game is not hard. But someone will be needed.
It's independent from game version. Will works on next game update.

Install
  • Download . Extract it to game folder(where "Syahata a bad day.exe" file exists)
    • x64 :
    • x32 :
  • Run game once. check the "BepInEx\plugins\" folder exists. Not created? try move game folder to another place. (ex. "c:\Games\Syahata a bad day")
  • Extract cheat plugin to "BepInEx\plugins\" folder.
  • Enjoy

Features
  • F1 : HP
  • F2 : Bullets. (Get a key, gun and rifle)
  • Uncensored MovieClip. (v0.32). (v0.32d has no mosaic MovieClip...)
  • Gallery Open

Changes
23-02-20. v1.0.0.1
  • Gallery button activated.
23-02-19. v1.0.0.1
  • Added Rifle.
  • Replace the censored movie with hidden uncensored one.
what is the gallery button?

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
View attachment 2994645

Gonna go out on a limb here and say the end result of this game over turns Syahata into a fellow slime dickgirl...

... needless to say, it'll be interesting to see that transition, just like what happened with the zombie dickgirl game over. =O
hopefully Jashinn want to consider to add the Corrupted state or being a zombie just like in the zombie girl animation like it was cool to see Syahata fuck other men and girls with a parasite worm coming inside her womb

4.50 star(s) 82 Votes