bebe2803

Apr 25, 2020
weird, i found the save location of apk version but cant unlock gallery with PC save file, but at least i am on last stage and unlocked gallery by keep running to east exit

Zeloth

Jul 7, 2020
weird, i found the save location of apk version but cant unlock gallery with PC save file, but at least i am on last stage and unlocked gallery by keep running to east exit
It is because the gallery unlock isn't kept in these save files (even if you delete them, if you already completed the game you can still access the gallery). You can find the gallery unlock in a windows registry by searching "Syahata's bad day" or simply "JaShinn" in the registries.

...For mobiles versions, I have absolutly no idea ^^

Last edited:

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
To be honest I'm kind of annoyed he did 2 futanari animations and 1 non-futa animation for the votes. Means that futanari fans get split up over A and B while C wins because futanari haters only have that to vote for. Shit definitely feels kinda rigged.

Actually I kinda like Futas btw. >w<
U get to experience the best of both genders in my eyes. :3

(Secretly wish all of humanity was both genders at once. X3 Maybe there will be 20% less WARs in the world. X3)

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
Actually I kinda like Futas btw. >w<
U get to experience the best of both genders in my eyes. :3

(Secretly wish all of humanity was both genders at once. X3 Maybe there will be 20% less WARs in the world. X3)
Most Dev can't get futanari right as they leave out the vagina.

Mar 1, 2020
To be honest I'm kind of annoyed he did 2 futanari animations and 1 non-futa animation for the votes. Means that futanari fans get split up over A and B while C wins because futanari haters only have that to vote for. Shit definitely feels kinda rigged.
This kinda reminded me of one of CGP Grey's videos on voting

Mar 1, 2020
futanari gay
People gotta stop doing "only either booba or gay" thing. Its current year already.
Although I agree with ^ that futarina is gayer than vanilla.

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
Futa... has its moments. I don't particularly care for it yet there was that one time in Night of Revenge when the protagonist grows one via dark magic after being defeated by the succubus. That game could have simply revolved around Aradia being subjected to that succubus' whims with a variety of animations/poses/etc and... I'd have totally been fine with it. Granted...

1697287706146.jpeg

Last edited:

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Futa... has its moments. I don't particularly care for it yet there was that one time in Night of Revenge when the protagonist grows one via dark magic after being defeated by the succubus. That game could have simply revolved around Aradia being subjected to that succubus' whims with a variety of animations/poses/etc and... I'd have totally been fine with it. Granted...

Plus there's another upside to True Futas. :3
They can give pleasure and also receive pleasure so does dat mean, dat they can reach climax faster if both the Rod and V hole is used, like wouldn't the pleasure be doubled or tripled, and i wonder wat facials that Futa would make as well (Is a Facial and Futa fetisher)? ?w?

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Plus there's another upside to True Futas. :3
They can give pleasure and also receive pleasure so does dat mean, dat they can reach climax faster if both the Rod and V hole is used, like wouldn't the pleasure be doubled or tripled, and i wonder wat facials that Futa would make as well (Is a Facial and Futa fetisher)? ?w?
I mean, ass is also a hole that by all means gives pleasure to use and be used

Apr 8, 2019
One reason why I'm kinda up in arms about there being less futanari content in this title is because, well. There's already futanari enemies and a futanari-based game over already in it. Having them being isolated situations feels weird because it seems to turn female enemies (and the PC when she's turned) into a futanari, so people who don't like that sort of thing are likely to be put off from this title anyways. Futa content is already there, it ain't going anywhere so let's add more of it so we have basic consistency with female zombies and the turned PC.

Also in general, I don't get the concept of liking futa making you automatically gay. Sure if you're into being topped by them but if you're like me then it's an entirely powerplay-based thing. An example of this would be something like you railing a futanari and she cums uselessly all over the floor without getting to penetrate anything, or cums several times before you do, etc.

It's a recurring thing I've seen come up before and it's strange how so many people's perverse creativity seems to collapse on itself when futa is brought up, it's like they can't imagine futas with vaginas and assholes. I almost want to know where this stems from, is it projected insecurity or something?

Reactions: bebe2803

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
One reason why I'm kinda up in arms about there being less futanari content in this title is because, well. There's already futanari enemies and a futanari-based game over already in it. Having them being isolated situations feels weird because it seems to turn female enemies (and the PC when she's turned) into a futanari, so people who don't like that sort of thing are likely to be put off from this title anyways. Futa content is already there, it ain't going anywhere so let's add more of it so we have basic consistency with female zombies and the turned PC.

Also in general, I don't get the concept of liking futa making you automatically gay. Sure if you're into being topped by them but if you're like me then it's an entirely powerplay-based thing. An example of this would be something like you railing a futanari and she cums uselessly all over the floor without getting to penetrate anything, or cums several times before you do, etc.

It's a recurring thing I've seen come up before and it's strange how so many people's perverse creativity seems to collapse on itself when futa is brought up, it's like they can't imagine futas with vaginas and assholes. I almost want to know where this stems from, is it projected insecurity or something?
Hm, IDK I can picture Futa with all 3 holes (V, A, M) and a Rod just fine, maybe it haves 2 do with game DEV's innocents of never seeing a True Futa be4 and trying 2 make one without researching it first (My personal take is dat ones without a V is still considered a Male and thus DO NOT belong in Futa tags, instead either "Androgyne" or Cisgender),
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway we'er getting off topic from dis game, anyone got any new updates yet? :3

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 82 Votes