PoisonArse

Jan 9, 2018
Hm, IDK I can picture Futa with all 3 holes (V, A, M) and a Rod just fine, maybe it haves 2 do with game DEV's innocents of never seeing a True Futa be4 and trying 2 make one without researching it first (My personal take is dat ones without a V is still considered a Male and thus DO NOT belong in Futa tags, instead either "Androgyne" or Cisgender),
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway we'er getting off topic from dis game, anyone got any new updates yet? :3
what update
Besides the images, already posted here, there aren't any new infos really. The dev finished the slime blowjob game over, the vote for the tentacle game over is concluded and now they seem to be focusing on that giant plant boss.

This dev posts a new game version every 3 to 4 months, so the next update will probably happen in january.

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Bad news everyone. The game has permanently stopped being sold on Itch.io due to its policy: "Depictions of minors, minor-presenting, or suggesting minors in a sexual context are not allowed".

The good thing is that JaShinn said he will continue to update the game on the platform for those who have already purchased it. The bad thing is that we will need the sauce hero someone who already has it on itch.io to get the uncensored version the next time there's an update.
1697639748596.png

Although the game's character looks to be about 16 or 18 in age, I guess the Dev should state that she's 18 so she's legal everywhere. :3
Meme:

1697640102026.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mister Wake

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
how to get this?
Underground sewer stage where the rats are, its a GAME OVER seen so U just get S&M 2 death by rats only and U'll get dat scene. >w<
For meh, IDK why the CG are running at like 5 FPS, I think the Dev already knows the issue but we won't see an update for another few months or less. TwT

Reactions: Thaddeus_2030

PoisonArse

Jan 9, 2018
it's insane to me that there's no game (animated, 2d or 3d, not some VN crap) that lets the player to explore with the purpose of fucking and creating situations like this.
like mf I don't want to fight the mobs in the game I want to fuck them, this is why I'm fucking here
I mean. This game specifically can be played this exact way. None of the enemies, except the ones that rail you without end, which are the gym boss and the plant guys at the end, deal damage when they rape you, so you can just surrender to everything and keep your ammo for areas where you HAVE to fight, which also, is only the gym boss at the moment.

There are plenty of games, where this is possible or even the desired way of playing.

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
it's insane to me that there's no game (animated, 2d or 3d, not some VN crap) that lets the player to explore with the purpose of fucking and creating situations like this.
like mf I don't want to fight the mobs in the game I want to fuck them, this is why I'm fucking here
Same here, I want 2 make a 3D where U can do all dat and mar. :3
Hence why I'm learning UE5, but theres a few problems. X3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Reminder 2 others:

I did make a MODDED version of dis game back in post
#1,050 btw where they do dmg 2 U during S&M if Ur into dat kind of thing. :3
Waiting for next update be4 I do another mod on it. :3 Hopefully the CG stuttering will be fixed. X3

Last edited:

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Thats why itch.io never success. When you make a good game, they ban you without a reason and cannot appeal
Welp I never signing up to itch.io anyway because its ending starts with ".io" which basically means a publicly free for all website, and dont ask because IDK the difference between .io, . net, .com, and so on. X3

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
One reason why I'm kinda up in arms about there being less futanari content in this title is because, well. There's already futanari enemies and a futanari-based game over already in it. Having them being isolated situations feels weird because it seems to turn female enemies (and the PC when she's turned) into a futanari, so people who don't like that sort of thing are likely to be put off from this title anyways. Futa content is already there, it ain't going anywhere so let's add more of it so we have basic consistency with female zombies and the turned PC.

Also in general, I don't get the concept of liking futa making you automatically gay. Sure if you're into being topped by them but if you're like me then it's an entirely powerplay-based thing. An example of this would be something like you railing a futanari and she cums uselessly all over the floor without getting to penetrate anything, or cums several times before you do, etc.

It's a recurring thing I've seen come up before and it's strange how so many people's perverse creativity seems to collapse on itself when futa is brought up, it's like they can't imagine futas with vaginas and assholes. I almost want to know where this stems from, is it projected insecurity or something?
My only real issue with futanari is the balls or no balls quandary. Hey, I'm a world builder! I try to make things make sense!

... I mean, without balls, where does the seed come from? One of life's greatest mysteries...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kailurv
4.50 star(s) 82 Votes