RedHunter

Jan 2, 2019
Very nice game, love the protagonist. Wasn't expecting actual high animation when you get the game over.

Too bad updates seems pretty slow.
Anyone knows any games like this one where you have to escape monsters and stuff? Possibly on Android.
Afterschool Tag is another one very good I've tried.

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Very nice game, love the protagonist. Wasn't expecting actual high animation when you get the game over.

Too bad updates seems pretty slow.
Anyone knows any games like this one where you have to escape monsters and stuff? Possibly on Android.
Afterschool Tag is another one very good I've tried.
Want 2 be invited 2 my conversation where me and three others are posting Female Protagonist games. :3
U might find wat UR looking 4 in dar 2 as I post a big list of games and sum of em are like wat U described on wat UR looking 4. >:3
Gives dis post a like with "thumb up" icon and I'll add U 2 the conversation i got going, if U like dis post with any other icon dan U'll be skipped. X3

Conversation list is now full. TwT
If U was one of those people with thumbs up and is not in the conversation I'm dearly sawry for the inconvenience. TwT

Last edited:

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Want 2 be invited 2 my conversation where me and three others are posting Female Protagonist games. :3
U might find wat UR looking 4 in dar 2 as I post a big list of games and sum of em are like wat U described on wat UR looking 4. >:3
Got any with pregnancy?

Reactions: f9account

Yurinohana

Jul 25, 2020
Most Dev can't get futanari right as they leave out the vagina.
Well that is not futanari then, but as far as I am concerned Japanese artists often get it right, since they understand what the word means. It's the western artists who often misuse the term, and people here start some real shitstorms about whether something counts as futa or not, or whether it is gay or not to like it, which is something absolutely ridiculous to start an argument about. Who cares if it is or isn't, it is no one's business but your own what knocks your socks off.

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
Gives dis post a like with "thumb up" icon and I'll add U 2 the conversation i got going, if U like dis post with any other icon dan U'll be skipped. X3
sign me up i wanted to looking for another games too

TKJM1234

Feb 20, 2022
Only thing I'd note is that in case of fictional media, woman with a dick doesn't necessitate trans, in fact actual trans content is a minority of that.
I dont mind the Female Zombie gameover but not the last part... I want is 1 futa and 1 normal female if 2 futa f each other it really feels gay to me

bebe2803

Apr 25, 2020
My only real issue with futanari is the balls or no balls quandary. Hey, I'm a world builder! I try to make things make sense!

... I mean, without balls, where does the seed come from? One of life's greatest mysteries...
they still have balls but not exposed, or really cum without sperm (most dick growing mana drain setting)

KLK_95

Jun 20, 2022
How does one run the game after downloading?
I don't get a folder to open but a .rar file that I can't do anything with.

Zeloth

Jul 7, 2020
How does one run the game after downloading?
I don't get a folder to open but a .rar file that I can't do anything with.
Well mate, are you new on the internet, or is there just a problem with your Winrar/the file itself ?

If it's the later, can't do much to help except tell you to download them again. If it's the former, you need something like 7zip, Winrar, ect... to open .rar files, it's a common software used to compress files (...that you will never need to pay, they just ask nicely if you could donate every time) ^^

Mar 28, 2019
could i get one please?

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
Japanese actually never have the context to describe their sexuality at all. Bi, Gay, Lesbian, Pan, etc. were never in their vocabulary. Everything they see is described as physical appearance. That concept is pretty new to them even to this very day.

ニューハーフ(newhalf) = Trans people, practically half-man/half-woman
男の娘(Otoko no ko) = is a synonym to 男の子(boy) that reads the same, pretty much tomgirl/femboy.
やおい(Yaoi) = Boy loves, a love between men (basically gay but as a genre for media's label, not sexuality)
ユーリ(Yuri) = Girl loves, a love between women (same as above)
あねシ〇タ(ane-sh*ta) = A loves between a woman and a young man (very, very young)
Etc.

And the one people always misuse, mislead, and misunderstanding is ふたなり(Futanati).
ふた(Futa) normally isn't a bad word on its own and is used in various wording.
ふたりとも(Futatitomo): Both of them/you, You two
ふたたび(Futatabi): Again, Once more
ふたつ(Futatsu): Two, Both
Etc.

Last but not least, ふたなり or Futanati, word by words, means 'Got both', which properly translates to 'Hermaphrodite', referring to certain individuals/creatures that MUST have both genital, no matter if they appear as man or woman. And Cuntboy isn't even a proper word, they use it word-by-word based on English words when referring to those that appear, from any angle, a male individual but only have a vagina.

TL;DR: If they have only ONE genitalia, they are NOT futanari, they're either trans or the other way around. And if they are not human (slime, blobs, tentacles that form humanoid bodies, etc.)then they're androgynous or genderless by default. That's pretty much it.

Is it gay? I don't freaking care, I'm bi. Gender appearance is no longer my daily life concern. Ask your own soul. Not other's validation. If you feel repulsed by it, just click that X symbol and call it a day, it's that easy.
..?

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
Well that is not futanari then, but as far as I am concerned Japanese artists often get it right, since they understand what the word means. It's the western artists who often misuse the term, and people here start some real shitstorms about whether something counts as futa or not, or whether it is gay or not to like it, which is something absolutely ridiculous to start an argument about. Who cares if it is or isn't, it is no one's business but your own what knocks your socks off.
ye futa is chicks with dick dat got balls with working sperm

4.50 star(s) 82 Votes