GodlessSinner

Sep 5, 2023
hm. too bad that the rat can't mating press you like the little scene in the background. And that nothing can impregnate you aside from the bugs and tentacles (which I'm usually not big on though the spider's animation is good)

Zazazap

May 22, 2018
what do you suggest he try, then? tbh the games usually aren't created with easier h-scene avoidance in mind.
Frankly, I'm not a game dev so I can't be sure about what makes games like Anthophobia great and this one feel more boring at times. But maybe adding a mini game with some reward (health or damaging the enemy) to the fact you surrendered instead of being caught would make it more interresting and give a reason other than just avoid damage to surrendering.

Reactions: BloomYourDreams

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
Frankly, I'm not a game dev so I can't be sure about what makes games like Anthophobia great and this one feel more boring at times. But maybe adding a mini game with some reward (health or damaging the enemy) to the fact you surrendered instead of being caught would make it more interresting and give a reason other than just avoid damage to surrendering.
...? what type of minigame? cause i don't think that would work, your other options are to run past it (zombie) by going through their attack frames and/or waiting for stamina to recover, unless you mean to say you want faster/easier stamina recovery/collecting something returns some stamina(mainly health)?

Mar 1, 2020
...? what type of minigame? cause i don't think that would work, your other options are to run past it (zombie) by going through their attack frames and/or waiting for stamina to recover, unless you mean to say you want faster/easier stamina recovery/collecting something returns some stamina(mainly health)?
I can fantasize enemies dropping Power-Ups (damage/attack speed/health/ammo/ovulation potion(/consumable/egg)/birth control items/invincibility/invisibility) or straight up money and then add vending/gacha machines that sell such power-ups. Put vending machines at savepoints, have several power-up consumable slots you can bring with you, play gacha and equip as you desire. Also add Fallout-looking robot you can sell your babies to - go out > get knocked up > return > extract babies > big payday. Maybe make it into like optional "Arcade mode", for people who prefer enjoying games differently.

Nest of dominator iirc has enemies drop boxes with "lootwheels" in them for example.

Last edited:

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
I can fantasize enemies dropping Power-Ups (damage/attack speed/health/ammo/ovulation potion(/consumable/egg)/birth control items/invincibility/invisibility) or straight up money and then add vending/gacha machines that sell such power-ups. Put vending machines at savepoints, have several power-up consumable slots you can bring with you, play gacha and equip as you desire. Also add Fallout-looking robot you can sell your babies to - go out > get knocked up > return > extract babies > big payday. Maybe make it into like optional "Arcade mode", for people who prefer enjoying games differently.

Nest of dominator iirc has enemies drop boxes with "lootwheels" in them for example.
ovulation potion? what dhat do(i know it's an obvious question but it's the prequel to the follow-up)? will that apply in a way that: if you use it, and get caught by humanoid zombies you can give birth?

Mar 1, 2020
ovulation potion? what dhat do(i know it's an obvious question but it's the prequel to the follow-up)? will that apply in a way that: if you use it, and get caught by humanoid zombies you can give birth?
Your suggestion is good. Potion could also increase the amount of offspring production, like starting to get twins/triplets, synergy with my baby-selling idea. Can make it easier to create bigger baby-piles if people into it - just throw money at it. Chug-chug-chug==Uterus BONANZA
I was just throwing ideas randomly. There is ovulation potion item in Thorn Sin, it enables pregnancy from humanoids if you didn't trigger ovulation randomly-naturally.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
Your suggestion is good. Potion could also increase the amount of offspring production, like starting to get twins/triplets, synergy with my baby-selling idea. Can make it easier to create bigger baby-piles if people into it - just throw money at it. Chug-chug-chug==Uterus BONANZA
I was just throwing ideas randomly. There is ovulation potion item in Thorn Sin, it enables pregnancy from humanoids if you didn't trigger ovulation randomly-naturally.
true

TKJM1234

Feb 20, 2022
Yeh if theres pregnant genre... I really hope they add zombies and other types of humanoid or beast offsprings... But the duration is a bit longer than the eggs... Idk why but I suddenly got a thing for pregnants when I played this game... That means im getting more degenerate

PixelLewd

Jan 31, 2022
Yeh if theres pregnant genre... I really hope they add zombies and other types of humanoid or beast offsprings... But the duration is a bit longer than the eggs... Idk why but I suddenly got a thing for pregnants when I played this game... That means im getting more degenerate
Come join us down below in the Abyss of degenerates, I'm sure you'll find something to love

GodlessSinner

Sep 5, 2023
absolutely agreed, hoping they add rat and dog impreg

XLuteX

Aug 19, 2021
You guys should go to Itch Fantia or Ci-en to let Jashinn know your suggestions he will reply to you its up to him to decide to implement it or not because it will be more Work for him & the Game might take long to release

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
You guys should go to Itch Fantia or Ci-en to let Jashinn know your suggestions he will reply to you its up to him to decide to implement it or not because it will be more Work for him & the Game might take long to release
We already had the same convo before but the dude sperged out and started arguing.
Yeah, wow, you want X in game? So are you going to keep spamming it here or are you letting the dev know what you desire from him?
They don't listen and just want to circlejerk here instead of getting a yes/no final answer from the dev.

Reactions: Violated Princess

tantan0210

Mar 24, 2019
just translated this entire convo and gave it to jashinn on their new post, hope this doesn't get me banned lol, i made sure not to mention this website at all

XLuteX

Aug 19, 2021
Thats too LONG! But I hope we get additional 2 bosses and 2-3 additional levels
Be Thankful because it only takes 1 or 2 Months Other Games takes 3 to 5 months or more & the Dev in this Game is Active you dont even know how hard it is for the Dev to Draw make Enemies , make Animations putting Stage Levels & Bosses
From what I remember we will have a Plant Type Boss next.

4.50 star(s) 82 Votes