mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
XLuteX Can we also add the fact that... I don't know... Holydays?, I can't imagine the dev like "Yeah I'll be there in an hour, trying to finish this tentacle in my game protagonist's pussy". xD

• Haha
Reactions: Imedian and XLuteX

TKJM1234

Feb 20, 2022
Be Thankful because it only takes 1 or 2 Months Other Games takes 3 to 5 months or more & the Dev in this Game is Active you dont even know how hard it is for the Dev to Draw make Enemies , make Animations putting Stage Levels & Bosses
From what I remember we will have a Plant Type Boss next.
Bruh you dont need to remind me this I know how long the update depends on the devs... I do appreciate them... Thats why im hoping not forcing

Reactions: XLuteX

asakoshura

Sep 17, 2020
So, I just managed to play through the whole thing...
And ended up recording the game from the first time I laid an egg until I beat the demo and decided to wander around and have fun with the monsters.
I managed to find a bug that kill an enemy at the same time they grab you for sex softlocks the game too, and had a lot of fun with this.

Apr 29, 2022
how do you get the gallery? ive completed the game (or whats available) but no gallery option
Finish the game, bump into "that's the end of the demo" text, after that you are brought back to the main menu with gallery item unlocked.
As easy as that.

If it's not unlocked after the game, maybe you're playing public version which does not have a gallery. If you got it elsewhere, try downloading the game from the first post of the thread.

Idontknow511

Oct 18, 2021
Finish the game, bump into "that's the end of the demo" text, after that you are brought back to the main menu with gallery item unlocked.
As easy as that.

If it's not unlocked after the game, maybe you're playing public version which does not have a gallery. If you got it elsewhere, try downloading the game from the first post of the thread.
oh thats probably the reason, i got the public version

XLuteX

Aug 19, 2021
Update on Ci-en,Fantia,& Itch
The Dog Game Over Scene is now Completed the next one might be a Spider.
(Wait a minute what about the other Tentacles like the one from the Walls & Ceiling? Mybe there the Same Game Over Scene)
Also Jashinn Started Using Pixiv he'll be posting some of his Illustration's time to time if you are interested pls have a look

GodlessSinner

Sep 5, 2023
(Wait a minute what about the other Tentacles like the one from the Walls & Ceiling? Mybe there the Same Game Over Scene)
Also Jashinn Started Using Pixiv he'll be posting some of his Illustration's time to time if you are interested pls have a look
ooh, internal view

as I said I'd hope for some sort of impreg even if only in the game over, but up to the creator of the game in the end on whether they want to add that in or not.

Reactions: xana94

oldspeak

Dec 28, 2019
Anyone else sees as if she has a set of balls while getting D down? The color and distinct shape really detracts from the rest of her skin tone.

AshPrince

May 5, 2021
Game has potential, but in its current state there's just... a long way to go.

Every time you get grabbed there's unskip-able dialogue that gets REALLY OLD REALLY FAST. Combat is barely deserving of the word. Melee is literally just poking stuff with a stick until it dies, ranged is slightly more substantive in that there's targeting, but there's no real reason to use it over the melee; except of course during the boss fight when you're basically required to use it because there's no way to avoid getting damaged. There's no block, there's no dodge, if you want to get past an enemy you just have to be willing to take the hit. Common enemies this is -meh- none of them are health-sponges enough that they really block a direction if you're willing to put in the time to wait for you stamina to regenerate: which there's no way to speed up, you just have to run away and come back. But with bigger enemies like the first boss you have to kite them from one end to the other, and that means getting hit.

4.50 star(s) 82 Votes