May 28, 2022
So is there no way to save the other girls or any other student that shows up? Just started playing and immediately it strucked to me that you can't save the students by attempting to hit the zombies attacking them
no they just background stuff,even you can save them.they already too fucked

Greslux

Apr 24, 2022
Can you change the controls in this game? This is the most absurd control I've ever seen... you move with the arrows, then you have to press Z with A, and to skip dialog, you have to press not the spacebar, but reach for the mouse... This is idiotic, dudes... Don't you know that I need one mouse and keyboard free hand for my dick? I don't think the developer has ever played a PC game, so he doesn't know that the controls are usually assigned to the WASD keys, and skipping dialog should always be on the SPACE key.
So I'm not comfortable playing this. But I like girls and I like this art

May 3, 2022
This control scheme seems pretty popular with Japanese made games while western style usually favor wasd. Personally I'm using controller which seems reasonable so far. There's no in game way to change controls unless you can change it through config or something. I do wish keymapping was a standard feature in these games.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
This control scheme seems pretty popular with Japanese made games while western style usually favor wasd. Personally I'm using controller which seems reasonable so far. There's no in game way to change controls unless you can change it through config or something. I do wish keymapping was a standard feature in these games.
I alway hated Circle to advance/accept, Cross to go back/cancel

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
Well I assume you mean by that the PS controllers of wich I can see what do you mean, however that has a cultural reason as of why and it's the sole reason why the feeling that PS5 was "abbandoning" the japanese gamers with the homogenization of the international and japanese controllers, the reason being this:

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
Does anyone else also have a blackscreen when Game Over? I can hear the moans and all, but its just, nothing there. I obviously also don't know what these lil arrows on the bottom right do

Screenshot (1150).png Screenshot (1151).png

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
Thats probably a bug... Gameover in public version just cuts off the gameover after stage 2 of the gameover
Yeah well when I die it just instantly cuts to a black screen though. Same with the gallery btw. Nothing.
Might be because I have an HP laptop from 1999 that acts like a second AC :HideThePain:

koolmangok

Aug 28, 2023
Cheat plugin
It's based on BepInEx. If U want use this, U must install BepInEx.
It's independent from game version. Will works on next game update.

Install
  • Download . Extract it to game folder(where "Syahata a bad day.exe" file exists)
    • x64 :
    • x32 :
  • Run game once. check the "BepInEx\plugins\" folder exists. Not created? try move game folder to another place. (ex. "c:\Games\Syahata a bad day")
  • Extract cheat plugin to "BepInEx\plugins\" folder.
  • Enjoy

Features
  • F1 : HP
  • F2 : Bullets. (Get a key, gun and rifle)
  • Uncensored MovieClip. (v0.32). (v0.32d has no mosaic MovieClip...)
  • Gallery Open

Changes
23-02-20. v1.0.0.1
  • Gallery button activated.
23-02-19. v1.0.0.1
  • Added Rifle.
  • Replace the censored movie with hidden uncensored one.
i dont see the gallery button

asakoshura

Sep 17, 2020
If you speak about the spider who has 2 scenes, where you can't escape the second until after she is done. I honestly thought it was something timed first time, with the whole tunnel and slow movement to put you on edge.
I know, that was genuinely something I thought was going to happen. I am really hopefully looking towards them doing something fun.

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
yo Im sorry for begging for help here, but does really no one know why I just get a black screen whenever I try to watch game over scenes, even in the gallery? The UI and voices are there. Is there maybe a patch I missed out on?

4.50 star(s) 82 Votes