Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
honestly generally spider oviposition is one of my favorite type of scenes in these type of game (despite my fear of spiders)
and I really disliked the way he did spiders in this, the second tunnel one was just alright for me, I did expect some sort of jump scare like the spider will come up behind you and rape you again or something but it was just kinda a pointless tunnel.

XLuteX

Aug 19, 2021
anyone know how to kill the first boss easily
Easy Concentrate Shooting his Head when he's using his both arms to shield just keep shooting if he is down Shoot his Core that pops out of his head later he backs up again shoot again then he down shoot the Core , Easy (If you have a lot of Ammo when your not using them since you get the Gun from the Beginning)
For Using a Stick well its kinda hard for Android Users using it to Beat the Boss
Use it if your Smart enough, Attacking the Boss & Avoiding its Attacks
The key to it is Timing their Attacks

Gruadian

Jul 31, 2023
GUYS I NEED HELP THE CHEST SYSTEM IS NOT WORKING FOR ME EVEN AFTER FOLLOWING THE STEPS
NOTED: IM USING A LAPTOP WHEN THE SCREEN SHOWS PRESS F1 FOR HP AND F2 FOR WEOPENS ITS NOT WORKING

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
I feel like dis character on Collars game. X3
1701292357503.png
I'll probably redo the reshader settings visual mod , quality of life mod, and the cheats mod; When BaasB updates dis game thread 2 the next game version from dev when its released (which is hopefully soon). ^w^

• Red Heart
Reactions: XLuteX
4.50 star(s) 86 Votes