MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
I wish they added at least a base corruption system, seeing as how the first boss had a system render change for the character (the "main menu"), where she looked sorta broken.

Would be nice to have the dialogue to fit it too, AND, depending on the enemy also. "Stir my insides up." would be a great nutt buster after she's filled up a certain amount of times. "I love being the den's breeding bitch." if you've fucked enough dogs/wolves. Etc.

I know that's a lot, but damn it, would it be nice.

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
I wish they added at least a base corruption system, seeing as how the first boss had a system render change for the character (the "main menu"), where she looked sorta broken.

Would be nice to have the dialogue to fit it too, AND, depending on the enemy also. "Stir my insides up." would be a great nutt buster after she's filled up a certain amount of times. "I love being the den's breeding bitch." if you've fucked enough dogs/wolves. Etc.

I know that's a lot, but damn it, would it be nice.
well, crazy I know, but there actually is this exact system implented already. Just needs a bit of polishing I guess

Reactions: MagicSlay

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
well, crazy I know, but there actually is this exact system implented already. Just needs a bit of polishing I guess
Really? I don't just let her get fucked, refresh at save, and repeat. She always looks the same, even with like 16 eggs in each hole (which I would not recommend or do again, took so long), and I'm not talking about Game Over scenes either. Which I assume you also aren't talking about. Guess this is another game I'm gonna sit on til it's complete.

asakoshura

Sep 17, 2020
The amount of eggs doesn't change her appearance but she does have a few stages of corruption which changes her dialogue with small visual changes.
Don't really want to force more onto him, but I wonder if he'd add an addiction system where loosing to such and such enemy, or enemy type, does more than just change the dialogue.

Monki0

Nov 6, 2023
No it is how many times you got fucked. And I think you need to give birth at least once. You can get to stage 3 with only flies.
There are 3 stages. You can check the stage pushing the surrender button.

First is unwilling and holding hands up.
Second is somewhat eager and lifting skirt
Third is actively seductive and showing ass.

Each stage has different dialogue and the menu pic changes too

• Wow
Reactions: MagicSlay

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
No it is how many times you got fucked. And I think you need to give birth at least once. You can get to stage 3 with only flies.
There are 3 stages. You can check the stage pushing the surrender button.

First is unwilling and holding hands up.
Second is somewhat eager and lifting skirt
Third is actively seductive and showing ass.

Each stage has different dialogue and the menu pic changes too
this is new, i hope he metion about the detail like this

Conundrum

Jun 3, 2017
[...]
It's actually based on how much cum has been pumped inside her.
0-249ml = Stage 1
250-499 = Stage 2
500+ = Stage 3

Doesn't matter which hole, but only the highest total amount of cum counts, so 130ml Vaginal and 200ml Anal still means Stage 1.
It's super easy to find and edit the cum values with CheatEngine btw, just get fucked once, search for the 24.23 (or whatever) with Value as Float, get fucked again and the correct one should be obvious.

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
Really hyped for the next update. Looks like it's going to have a ton of new game over animations.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And I won't be able to watch them probably cuz of some problem only I have it seems, where my screen remains black throughout the whole animation -_-

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
And I won't be able to watch them probably cuz of some problem only I have it seems, where my screen remains black throughout the whole animation -_-
Have you tried;
1. Reinstalling the game
2. Have Jap local
3. Are playing it on a nearly full drive
4. Possible driver issues
5. A hooked process (restart your PC)

Reactions: PoisonArse

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
Couldn't help but play some more, stopped just before the demo was over it seemed... Good fucking corruption.

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
also if i see the galery there a whole page empty and its supposed to be the enemies so im asuming that we gonna get 3-4 or even 5 more maps and enemies update and after that she will just make some improvement like what he done at the school

4.50 star(s) 82 Votes