Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
in my opinion there gonna be a plant-like enemies other than boss, alien (xenomorph, facehugger etc) or some aquatic creature like anal fish or something since jashinn himself are a BIG FAN of bestiality :KEK:

Monki0

Nov 6, 2023
in my opinion there gonna be a plant-like enemies other than boss, alien (xenomorph, facehugger etc) or some aquatic creature like anal fish or something since jashinn himself are a BIG FAN of bestiality :KEK:
In my opinion there should be more insect, fish lesser creature bestiality. Most bestiality is with equines or canin so rather boring. Games with more exotic creatures are hard to find.

I like the aquatic creature idea. Next could be an swamp biome with slugs, fish or toads. She needs to walk through puddles were the creatures swim. that slows her movement, thus adding another mechanic like the spider Webbs.

Plants however I find quite boring. Most plant based mobs are a green recolor of tentacle tropes. The forest level was very easy with little Variation and the sex scenes with the plant mobs, although well made, didnt strike my fancy.

Last edited:
Nov 20, 2020
You ought to submit that for ideas to his Ci-En, these seem like good ones.
I like the aquatic creature idea. Next could be an swamp biome with slugs, fish or toads. She needs to walk through puddles were the creatures swim. that slows her movement, thus adding another mechanic like the spider Webbs.

Plants however I find quite boring. Most plant based mobs are a green recolor of tentacle tropes. The forest level was very easy with little Variation and the sex scenes with the plant mobs, although well made, didnt strike my fancy.

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
In my opinion there should be more insect, fish lesser creature bestiality. Most bestiality is with equines or canin so rather boring. Games with more exotic creatures are hard to find.

i agree but some of us might be hate or dislike the insect but imo i was hoping that the maggot/worm from the flies egg are going inside her and grown up instead fuck her with their dick(?)

XLuteX

Aug 19, 2021
You guys are really Discussing some New Maps & New Enemy Creatures but My God can you guys give Syahata a Break
The Poor Girl just wants to get to the Shelter Asap but you guys just put more Obstacles on her just How long can she Reach the Shelter?! :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Monki0

Nov 6, 2023
You guys are really Discussing some New Maps & New Enemy Creatures but My God can you guys give Syahata a Break
The Poor Girl just wants to get to the Shelter Asap but you guys just put more Obstacles on her just How long can she Reach the Shelter?! :LOL::ROFLMAO:
where gonna Reach V1.00 on next Update is there gonna be more update of it after V1.00?
Once you reach stage 3 of her corruption, I doubt that she wants to reach a shelter.

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
It's actually based on how much cum has been pumped inside her.
0-249ml = Stage 1
250-499 = Stage 2
500+ = Stage 3
Which btw is a mechanic that could get some more veriety. The first boss for example should pump her at least a liter each time he cumflates her, his fucking huge compared to her (btw, the animations of him using her like a fucking onahole is perfection). He also is the only enemy I think that keeps fucking her after pumping her full of cum.

Would be cool if she kept cumflated after the fuck, and larger streams of cum slowly gushed out of her while walking instead of the almost unoticeble dripping that occur for a while as is. Or maybe, if she cumflated to the point of a gravid belly, like in the boss sprite, she could go into a crawling state, unable to run for a couple seconds, just slow crawl, while cum flows out. Would also be hot as fuck.

If this game keeps getting content regularly, it could be quite a depraved game, while also really fun to play.

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
Also just a nod for this guy's fuck scenes:
Untitled.png
The enemy shoves his huge cock into her womb, GRABS AND HOLD IT BY HE OUTSIDE, and fucking rams her relentlessy, while she fucking cums and piss her mind out.
Untitled2.png
Then he KEEPS holding her womb, pulls his huge rod (which reshapes her fucking pussy into coming out), shoves it into her ass, and keeps going until he unloads AGAIN, enough cum to come out of her mouth this time. Look at her beautiful face.

Fuking dammit, keep the awesome work on, that's depraved and hot as fuck. If the game gets interactions with her ovaries (some creature cumflating them and them bulging from her belly maybe), or a all-the-way-through with a enemy with a horsecock or something, I'm cumming even more rivers out, my balls won't keep up.

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
Which btw is a mechanic that could get some more veriety. The first boss for example should pump her at least a liter each time he cumflates her, his fucking huge compared to her (btw, the animations of him using her like a fucking onahole is perfection). He also is the only enemy I think that keeps fucking her after pumping her full of cum.

Would be cool if she kept cumflated after the fuck, and larger streams of cum slowly gushed out of her while walking instead of the almost unoticeble dripping that occur for a while as is. Or maybe, if she cumflated to the point of a gravid belly, like in the boss sprite, she could go into a crawling state, unable to run for a couple seconds, just slow crawl, while cum flows out. Would also be hot as fuck.

If this game keeps getting content regularly, it could be quite a depraved game, while also really fun to play.
There's the... "Plant" enemy that continues fucking her after cumming. It's a really good fucking scene and I can't wait for the GO scene.

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
Have you tried;
1. Reinstalling the game
2. Have Jap local
3. Are playing it on a nearly full drive
4. Possible driver issues
5. A hooked process (restart your PC)
yep. Thanks for all the advice, I appreciate it, however I tried all of that already ;-; guess have driver issues.

Melapela34

Oct 1, 2019
I would pay ful price for this game, but Itchio won't let me pay, wtf? It sais "purchase" and there is no bottom to click, just a bottom to download literally the last update. I want to give money to this man please.

Nov 20, 2020
Never, if I have anything to say about it!

Reactions: asakoshura

Mindrem

Apr 12, 2023

ONG dude I fucking love the cumflation scenes. There's not a lot but what there is is fucking great. I'm really happy Jashin is still adding belly stuff, he's a saint for that

Reactions: Gaym

n3k0d3v

Dec 5, 2017
yep. Thanks for all the advice, I appreciate it, however I tried all of that already ;-; guess have driver issues.
I think it's probably a missing video codec issue (and maaybe a slight chance of a driver issue, not sure). Try installing the ?

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
I would pay ful price for this game, but Itchio won't let me pay, wtf? It sais "purchase" and there is no bottom to click, just a bottom to download literally the last update. I want to give money to this man please.
Payments are paused until release day, says so on his page.

4.50 star(s) 82 Votes