RedHunter

Jan 2, 2019
He's going pretty fast with the content, very nice.

Hope he's going to update the game with a lot of content with more levels and stuff.

As soon as the game comes back to itch.io I'm going to buy it, he sure deserve some support, it's only 4$ iirc.

Reactions: MortimerScharf

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
I somehow misremembered that this game wasn't complete and got pretty annoyed how there was a dog game over scene at least. This game is fan-fucking-tastic, and without looking into spoilers, I can't wait. Real good shit.

I wish there were more 2D games with this amount of content and effort with my included kinks.

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
I somehow misremembered that this game wasn't complete and got pretty annoyed how there was a dog game over scene at least. This game is fan-fucking-tastic, and without looking into spoilers, I can't wait. Real good shit.

I wish there were more 2D games with this amount of content and effort with my included kinks.
Sawry 2 hear dat. X3
Dis game has most of my Kinks in my list. :3
The dog one needs 2 be replaced with either bobcat, wolf, lion, or tiger would be fine and the animation for the portrait I think was wrong 2, when a dog cums they'll shove their knot into the hole there for closing it shut tightly, while also doing a few hard squirts inside the hole then the squirting slows to a steady stream of semen leaking out of the rod's tip for almost 30mins to a few hours. X3
Dis is from sum H games, H manga, googling, and etc told meh about animal rods and animal holes (Isn't autonomy fun). XwX

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
Would be cool if she got raped too many times from the female/futa zombies, she aquired that wombcock or whatever the fuck that red tentacle they use as a cock is. Then add a interaction with the other girls to rape them yourself.
But I guess that would make the whole point of fighting zombies null if you did the same they're doing... still would be arousing as fuck. Those background rapings are awesome.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Sawry 2 hear dat. X3
Dis game has most of my Kinks in my list. :3
The dog one needs 2 be replaced with either bobcat, wolf, lion, or tiger would be fine and the animation for the portrait I think was wrong 2, when a dog cums they'll shove their knot into the hole there for closing it shut tightly, while also doing a few hard squirts inside the hole then the squirting slows to a steady stream of semen leaking out of the rod's tip for almost 30mins to a few hours. X3
Dis is from sum H games, H manga, googling, and etc told meh about animal rods and animal holes (Isn't autonomy fun). XwX
Actually the knot inflates while inserted, there's no "shoving".
Also, *anatomy

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AkagiVoid

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
i think the dog animation will be better than what we though for example the rat scene, they not mention anything about vaginal or oral scene on the preview

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
Would be cool if she got raped too many times from the female/futa zombies, she aquired that wombcock or whatever the fuck that red tentacle they use as a cock is. Then add a interaction with the other girls to rape them yourself.
But I guess that would make the whole point of fighting zombies null if you did the same they're doing... still would be arousing as fuck. Those background rapings are awesome.
Or, it could be a game over scene where she's infected and caught fucking another survivor. You'd have to do some work for it to fit, but that would be nice.

4.50 star(s) 82 Votes