RedHunter

Jan 2, 2019
I would pay ful price for this game, but Itchio won't let me pay, wtf? It sais "purchase" and there is no bottom to click, just a bottom to download literally the last update. I want to give money to this man please.
Reminds me of another based dev that did so. Though in this case, he paused work on it for a bit. I think it was Grim?
No, iirc the problem here is that they removed the game purchase because they're reviewing it because Syahata seems underage, which is stupid because she's clearly not.

Hopefully the game will come back somewhere, I want to buy it too to support Jashinn he deserve it for this awesome game.

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
No, iirc the problem here is that they removed the game purchase because they're reviewing it because Syahata seems underage, which is stupid because she's clearly not.

Hopefully the game will come back somewhere, I want to buy it too to support Jashinn he deserve it for this awesome game.
isn't there any other way to support him like patreon or something?

RedHunter

Jan 2, 2019
isn't there any other way to support him like patreon or something?
He's on Ci-en and Fantia, but both are Japanese site so not very easy to use.

I think we should wait until the game comes to Steam or Dlsite.

Ps: He just competed the spider game over animation :love:

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017

If that's the case, just another reminder that companies will go out of their way just to bully people. Like Patreon did with their 'new' content policies.

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
I think it's probably a missing video codec issue (and maaybe a slight chance of a driver issue, not sure). Try installing the ?
Alright, I downloaded the Standart pack and also redownloaded the game again to be safe, but its still just a black screen. Im not very familiar with the K-Lite Codec Pack stuff so do I maybe need to enable something or edit the files myself in someway?

I didn't mess around with any settings and just let the installer do its thing.

Mar 1, 2020
Gaym , I didn't have problem you have on my outdated PC, but for black screen in Unity games I seen
"I went to AMD Radeon settings and under 'display' changed scaling mode from 'preserve aspect ratio' to 'full panel'. Worked perfectly for me. Games are running again."
at
=and=
"first download offline directx 9 (not sure if necessary) then Use one of them to open your games “-force-d3d9” or “-force-d3d12” or “-force-d3d10” without quotes "
at

Reactions: Gaym

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
Gaym , I didn't have problem you have on my outdated PC, but for black screen in Unity games I seen
"I went to AMD Radeon settings and under 'display' changed scaling mode from 'preserve aspect ratio' to 'full panel'. Worked perfectly for me. Games are running again."
at
=and=
"first download offline directx 9 (not sure if necessary) then Use one of them to open your games “-force-d3d9” or “-force-d3d12” or “-force-d3d10” without quotes "
at
Alright thank you very much for the advice. I'll see how it goes

tantan0210

Mar 24, 2019
for those that don't know, the new update with all these GO's will be released around early January(maybe middle of)
jashinn had stated this in a few posts back

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
at
=and=
at
Alright it was much simpler than I thought, I just had to download AMD Radeon in the first place. I didn't have it, or I didn't update it. The black screen's gone now. Thank you very much for the help

Quick question though, when you click the arrow button to the next scene, is it supposed to go black again and then transition to the next scene? Or is it supposed to be a smooth transition?

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
Quick question though, when you click the arrow button to the next scene, is it supposed to go black again and then transition to the next scene? Or is it supposed to be a smooth transition?
Yes, it's supposed to transitions with a black.

Jul 3, 2017
A very specific gameplay issue, but sometimes the heroine just gets knocked out for no reason, she might have a lot of HP and then immediately get taken out.
I'm not sure it has to do with having a lot of lust or getting knocked down too many times, because these situations happen and she is ok after but there have been 2 times she just goes out cold outta nowhere.

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
A very specific gameplay issue, but sometimes the heroine just gets knocked out for no reason, she might have a lot of HP and then immediately get taken out.
I'm not sure it has to do with having a lot of lust or getting knocked down too many times, because these situations happen and she is ok after but there have been 2 times she just goes out cold outta nowhere.
watch your SP (the yellow bar on the top left side of your screen) if its reach 1 or less you'll get knocked out in one hit

4.50 star(s) 82 Votes