Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
Game has potential, but in its current state there's just... a long way to go.

Every time you get grabbed there's unskip-able dialogue that gets REALLY OLD REALLY FAST. Combat is barely deserving of the word. Melee is literally just poking stuff with a stick until it dies, ranged is slightly more substantive in that there's targeting, but there's no real reason to use it over the melee; except of course during the boss fight when you're basically required to use it because there's no way to avoid getting damaged. There's no block, there's no dodge, if you want to get past an enemy you just have to be willing to take the hit. Common enemies this is -meh- none of them are health-sponges enough that they really block a direction if you're willing to put in the time to wait for you stamina to regenerate: which there's no way to speed up, you just have to run away and come back. But with bigger enemies like the first boss you have to kite them from one end to the other, and that means getting hit.
Bruh really wrote a whole paragraph complaining about a H-games combat where the Hcontent is mean to come first.

Its not suppose to be that deep or that hard my dude, Not every Hgame has to be.

aisareteinai

Nov 3, 2022
Bruh really wrote a whole paragraph complaining about a H-games combat where the Hcontent is mean to come first.

Its not suppose to be that deep or that hard my dude, Not every Hgame has to be.
The problem is that the game doesn't allow you to actually be good at the game. You could play something like Resident Evil without ever taking damage if you've played enough, but here it's flat-out impossible due to how many enemies they send after you, with later enemies respawning.

If you want hentai, it has high quality pictures and animation.
If you want good gameplay, it falls a bit short, which is bad when it's a hentai game.

Zeloth

Jul 7, 2020
Well...I don't want to be that guy, but it's possible, no damage is something I try after every update (I don't do a full run each time, I try again from the checkpoint where i stopped last time).

First I'll be the annoying guy, then I'll give my opinion :)
The first enemies in the game (school area) can be bypassed by baiting an attack and getting behind them (I already showed a way to even beat the first boss with melee only...still a pain and takes 10 damn minutes WHILE taking damage, don't even want to try a no-damage melee only run). Later enemies attack too fast or have too wide range to ignore even with baiting, so you have to kill them.
Also some parts are just impossible if you try to take no damage with melee, the extending bridge and area with flower monster (whatever their name are) as such, you need to use the rifle to avoid damage/h-scene.

Okay, enough about being THAT guy, I am not gonna say you are wrong though. Gameplay is kinda lacking as it is, attack and "dodging" (if I can call walking back and forth "dodging") is clunky and...well, there is not much in that. You stay out of range with melee and move back if you are ever caught out of stamina for some reason (except in the annoying parts mentionned above...just use a gun), rince and repeat.

Styleros

Jun 7, 2023
Nice, dog animation looks great, game has the potential to be a master piece.

Next game-over animation will be spider btw

Cool, can you do more?
Actually how about we open a thread to upload art of the game?

I've seen they did it with some other games.
Sure, why not)

DreamLeviathan

Feb 28, 2018
AI Syahata... I guess mostly looks like it copied the style well? though some of the shapes are weird. But the... presumably a spider? Looks like a complete mess.

SrDanny

May 20, 2020
So is there no way to save the other girls or any other student that shows up? Just started playing and immediately it strucked to me that you can't save the students by attempting to hit the zombies attacking them

asakoshura

Sep 17, 2020
So is there no way to save the other girls or any other student that shows up? Just started playing and immediately it strucked to me that you can't save the students by attempting to hit the zombies attacking them
Sadly, none I could find. Might be able to ask the dev about if that's a feature they could add later on, but given how areas seem to reset each time you visit them, I'm not fully sure how exactly they would actually handle that.

Like, would they just give you more items as thanks, start following you to safe areas, unlock extra NSFW scenes, etc.

Reactions: Evizzy89

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Sadly, none I could find. Might be able to ask the dev about if that's a feature they could add later on, but given how areas seem to reset each time you visit them, I'm not fully sure how exactly they would actually handle that.

Like, would they just give you more items as thanks, start following you to safe areas, unlock extra NSFW scenes, etc.
I was actually hoping I could wack the zombies or whatever to save the girl and in turn maybe unlock unique scenes or positions (to take their place) if I get captured, feelsbad jus walkin by not savin people

AyanoKiru

Dec 28, 2020
I really agree with you and don't understand why the author doesn't allow us to save other students

4.50 star(s) 82 Votes