aspdf

Oct 27, 2018
HOW DO U BEAT THE FIRST BOSS. HE GOES DOWN AND I UNLOAD 3 full clips into it and he just stands back up. WTF!!!

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
U know how to get to the plants? I'm stuck in the sewer rn
the plant is still half way to go from sewer and about the rats just hit them with a stick as soon as you see em also crouch to do that but if you surrended use your gun (crouch+aim down) while the rats are running or stand up to get a hit and for the futa cement girl just hit it with a stick till she died

• Haha
Reactions: XLuteX

XLuteX

Aug 19, 2021
the plant is still half way to go from sewer and about the rats just hit them with a stick as soon as you see em also crouch to do that but if you surrended use your gun (crouch+aim down) while the rats are running or stand up to get a hit and for the futa cement girl just hit it with a stick till she died
U just made me laugh
Really?
Not a Futa Slime Girl?
But A Futa CEMENT GIRL? well the Color is just like Cement
Syahata would be Petrified or became a Stone at this rate D@mn I Imagine about Syahatas Vag full of Cements xD
Using a Stick on a Slime Girls takes atleast 5 or more hits & also your Stamina it depletes so needs to back up for a bit from battle & wait for the Stamina to fully Stored or using her Masturbate to get it full fast but dont use it if its close to Climax while theres an Enemy nearby

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
U just made me laugh
Really?
Not a Futa Slime Girl?
Syahata would be Petrified or became a Stone at this rate D@mn I Imagine about Syahatas Vag full of Cements xD
Using a Stick on a Slime Girls takes atleast 5 or more hits & also your Stamina it depletes so needs to back up for a bit from battle & wait for the Stamina to fully Stored or using her Masturbate to get it full fast but dont use it if its close to Climax while theres an Enemy nearby
It's just a cum slime girl, not cement my headcanon anyway
from all the nuts dudes drain into their toilets and clog up the sewage lines

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
U just made me laugh
Really?
Not a Futa Slime Girl?
its not a slime i've ever know since all slime i know was mostly green, blue, or red and mostly transparent not a sticky like grey slime so the first thing come across my head was this creature was a cement girl made from a chemical barrel in the sewer

• Angry
Reactions: fdiscodude

Zazazap

May 22, 2018
OMG, this is amazing, if it was not for the controls I would give it a 5/5 so far.
Reminds me of Anthophobia, Parasite City and Revenge of Yagiri. Great stuff

TKJM1234

Feb 20, 2022
OMG, this is amazing, if it was not for the controls I would give it a 5/5 so far.
Reminds me of Anthophobia, Parasite City and Revenge of Yagiri. Great stuff
Ah you just said the best games with great animation too... Revenge of Yagiri is awesome too

KLK_95

Jun 20, 2022
Well mate, are you new on the internet, or is there just a problem with your Winrar/the file itself ?

If it's the later, can't do much to help except tell you to download them again. If it's the former, you need something like 7zip, Winrar, ect... to open .rar files, it's a common software used to compress files (...that you will never need to pay, they just ask nicely if you could donate every time) ^^
Strange. Always had winrar on my PC but apparently I needed to reinstall it. Thanks bud!

Zazazap

May 22, 2018
Strange. Always had winrar on my PC but apparently I needed to reinstall it. Thanks bud!
IMO, this game has the potential to join those amazing games on the podium. Only issues I see is the lack of dynamism in the combat. The idea to be able to surrender in order to avoid damage is pretty good but becomes repetitive after a while...

Last edited:

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
IMO, this game has the potential to join those amazing games on the podium. Only issues I see is the lack of dynamism in the combat. The idea to be able to surrender in order to avoid damage is pretty good but becomes repetitive after a while...
what do you suggest he try, then? tbh the games usually aren't created with easier h-scene avoidance in mind.

4.50 star(s) 82 Votes