Xhak

Dec 24, 2017
no, i am on PC, i download the new version and when enter my old save, it just black screen with health bar and menu. This there away to fix it or i have to play it all over again.
Did you happen to find a fix? Cause I have the same problem...
It is a save incompatibility. I just started over. But if you want to keep the progress:

Take the broken save and back it up. Make a new save that works. You perhaps can edit the new save with closely matching old values from old save if the old save is also text based.

JL95

Jul 22, 2018
The reason the gallery doesn't unlock with just the save files is because there are also flags in the registry. tl;dr: this game uses two different things for its save data.

Also the current provided savedata doesn't include the itemdata, which it should (idk why this problem was never mentioned before)

ManFile

Sep 27, 2019
I decided to mess around with the stats for a bit with some clever Notepad stuff, here's what I found. Apparently, it only counts which hole has the most amount of semen inside, sex count is mostly a vanity thing. I had sex count at 1 for each hole, and it even works at 0 sex count (how did she get semen inside her without sex count lol):

Stage 0: Don't get creampied on. You may get penetrated, but as long as your pleasure does not max out, you can easily masturbate to top it off. Also, apparently masturbating increases stamina faster, which is weird.
Stage 1: 0-249 mL inside (uterus or rectum, whichever is higher). Syahata is a little disgusted that someone creampied inside her.
Stage 2: 250-499 mL inside. Syahara looks to be stuck in climax due to the amount of cum inside. She probably laid some eggs at this point as well. Her crotch's messy as it drools some spunk from her honeypot. She would flash her panties when surrendering. Her lines would be slightly more accepting to whatever is going to rape her.
Stage 3: 500+ mL inside. Her mind virtually broken by being creampied, Syahara would be masturbating in her status screen, with some cum in her face and what looks to be breast milk dripping from her nipple (lactation is one of my fave fetishes). Her insides is pretty much filled up with cum at this point. Her surreder will have her stick her butt out for anyone to claim. Even her lines show that she became a bitch in heat!

I am not sure how the game will handle a 'virgin clear'. Basically, masturbating will pretty much flush down all your pleasure gained, and penetration doesn't count. Something tells me this stat might also affect endings, considering how there's this thing about 'evil fever, stage 2 infected' and stuff. Here's hoping Syahara is one of those immune types!

I know it might be much more work, but for some reason, I would like it if this game has a naked mode or something.

Last edited:

FR-sky

Mar 7, 2021
Hey I have a question... How do you make a save ? There's no explanation and I use every button on my keyboard and I found nothing, except a weird thing when you can hear your heartbeat and the view is changing... Anyway, how can you save on the game ?

Shinrato

Jun 26, 2023
Hey I have a question... How do you make a save ? There's no explanation and I use every button on my keyboard and I found nothing, except a weird thing when you can hear your heartbeat and the view is changing... Anyway, how can you save on the game ?
Progress in the game, there save point areas

FR-sky

Mar 7, 2021
The reason the gallery doesn't unlock with just the save files is because there are also flags in the registry. tl;dr: this game uses two different things for its save data.

Also the current provided savedata doesn't include the itemdata, which it should (idk why this problem was never mentioned before)
Idk why ur not linked in top with " save " because your save is really working / because the actually linked save is not working...

RockmanXDive

Nov 20, 2020
BaasB so when have next update?hope add more goblin or insect alien rape scene & can nude scene , can change cloth or change other new girl character fix game stuck black screen play smooth and add simple control for android, excited

tantan0210

Mar 24, 2019
BaasB so when have next update?hope add more goblin or insect alien rape scene & can nude scene , can change cloth or change other new girl character fix game stuck black screen play smooth and add simple control for android, excited
asking for too much right now lol, i think the estimated time for the new update is later this month but take that with a pinch of salt.

Reactions: RockmanXDive

CrazyMega01

Sep 26, 2022

because in the past the dev was using the save file with number in it to make a save file , and I modified all those numbers to have all items , with basically infinite amo for the guns (they are still using the same method tho this time with multiple save files for one save)

Last edited:

Beastadam1

Mar 15, 2023
because in the past the dev was using the save file with number in it to make a save file , and I modified all those numbers to have all items , with basically infinite amo for the guns (they are still using the same method tho this time with multiple save files for one save)
so does that mean now we can use the cheats??

4.40 star(s) 63 Votes