Atomschlumpf

Sep 6, 2018
Alright! The file is attached here, and includes a README on how to install! And, I was of the same mindset. The animations are fantastic, but too short to appreciate! And it always bugged me that, save for bosses, only the mutants and Christmas enemies could keep going. In what way would it make sense for them to stop if you're not trying to break free?

Anyway, the modded file's here. I swear it's clean, and should have any issues ironed out. Hope you guys like it! I may do the same for the last update if it's needed!

View attachment 3667514
Unfortunately doesn't quite work with the spider-in-hole trap in the spider level. Ends up with Syahata in a unescapeable fuckloop lol

Reactions: SpookySylv

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Alright! The file is attached here, and includes a README on how to install! And, I was of the same mindset. The animations are fantastic, but too short to appreciate! And it always bugged me that, save for bosses, only the mutants and Christmas enemies could keep going. In what way would it make sense for them to stop if you're not trying to break free?

Anyway, the modded file's here. I swear it's clean, and should have any issues ironed out. Hope you guys like it! I may do the same for the last update if it's needed!

View attachment 3667514
Is there any way to remove the text as well to make it seamless?

SpookySylv

May 3, 2023
Unfortunately doesn't quite work with the spider-in-hole trap in the spider level. Ends up with Syahata in a unescapeable fuckloop lol
Really? Huh. While that is funny and makes sense in a way (webs and all that), it's definitely unintended. Will look into fixing that!

Exactly! She even likes it a lot after a while. She gets so happy.
All the more reason to fix it. Let us decide when the fun stops. :sneaky:

OneSpoopyBoi

Jul 17, 2020
So, I'm not good at programming by any stretch? (Never done it before, in fact...) But I got bored and started trying to learn how to modify the game in DNSpy, since that's apparently best for Unity. Namely, I wanted to modify how the H animations loop in-game. And after some struggling (and crashing the game after some mistakes), I actually figured it out and managed to get every enemy H animation to loop!

Sure, it's not any new animations. It just cycles back to the "stage 2" animations for those that don't have an extra one. But...Got it working, and even made the ones that can deal damage do so after each "finish". (Save for the Christmas ones, which came without it already despite already looping.) They seem to loop surprisingly well, too, which is nice to see! Overall, every enemy can now keep going at you until you break free. Or run out of HP, which will start the applicable Game Over animations.

If anyone wants the modified dll, and if it's allowed, I can attach it to a reply here! Just keep in mind that it won't work on any updates (It is made for v0.88.4 only!), and I'm unsure if it'll work for the mobile version.
Could you make a version where the enemies don't deal damage?

SpookySylv

May 3, 2023
Was a bit tricky, but bugfixed version here! Also includes a "No Damage" of the dll, for those that want it!

Dunno if removing dialogue would be a good idea, though. While it would indeed be more seamless and probably more enjoyable, I'm worried that it may cause bugs to delete those segments of code from the H-Scene sequence.

Rotelle

Apr 26, 2020
Was a bit tricky, but bugfixed version here! Also includes a "No Damage" of the dll, for those that want it!

Dunno if removing dialogue would be a good idea, though. While it would indeed be more seamless and probably more enjoyable, I'm worried that it may cause bugs to delete those segments of code from the H-Scene sequence.
not all heroes wear capes
is there any way to get in touch with the mods to link this post in the OP? i mean *there's over 100 pages of conversation here so it'd be pretty hard to find this naturally

*also, dang, 100 pages? i'm surprised! i liked this game and all but it's a little short, i'm surprised it spoke to people this much

Reactions: kmarATE

IonDistorter

Jun 17, 2020
honestly, i am not rating this until release, but i think this game is being somewhat overrated, the scenes and cgs are fine, but this game is hell repetitive with almost no gameplay but walk right, then left and interact with thing, and proceed right again.

i mean, i know, it does have shooting and these things, but ammo is plenty enough so you never worry, i dont know if i played too much dont starve, but kiting enemies on this game is cakewalk.
perhaps i am just on hopes to this game be less walking simulator with occasional shooting.

Last edited:

Princeslayer

Jun 10, 2020
honestly, i am not rating this until release, but i think this game is being somewhat overrated, the scenes and cgs are fine, but this game is hell repetitive with almost no gameplay but walk right, then left and interact with thing, and proceed right again.

i mean, i know, it does have shooting and these things, but ammo is plenty enough so you never worry, i dont know if i played too much dont starve, but kiting enemies on this game is cakewalk.
For a bigger difficulty and no sex you better play other games, no hentai ones XD

mullovergem

May 17, 2018
For a bigger difficulty and no sex you better play other games, no hentai ones XD
Some nerds just don't understand, that games - for fun.
It's not that there's no good h-games, but whenever a challenging one comes around people complain about it preventing them from being able to jack off either because they couldn't get good or (they suspect) the gamedev cut into the sex budget. So this one hits a decent sweet spot of non-trivial gameplay (with little challenge and cheats on top of that) and relatively good scenes (if they check your boxes).
And if you get off to complaining, you still get to accuse it of being too short, so truly everybody wins.

Uhm3032

Dec 28, 2023
so umm whats sneak peek for upcoming updates?
There's probably nothing really added into the game except for the entire story and some animations that isn't in the current beta. But hopefully it has some surprise stuff to it, like animations and cg, or maybe even that horse hybrid lookin' thing that maybe will be the final boss and we get to see like... New sex scenes and stuff. But nonetheless, this update may go into a good or a bad route, depending on the content that's added into the game.

Reactions: holaaeee

Uhm3032

Dec 28, 2023

I get what you mean here, everyone has preferences. But you gotta accept that there are games out there that needs a lot of work in order for you to get the good stuff, and there's games like this one, where's there little to no effort in order for you to get the good stuff. Not all games needs to have some sort of difficulty on it's gameplay, the developer can just invest it onto the scenes rather than just the gameplay itself. I'm not saying that the game's gameplay is not good, i mean... It's decent, it's too easy to be honest. If you don't like the game, then stop playing it, it is as simple as that.

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes