Uhm3032

Dec 28, 2023
Well , I hope he stays true to the 2d side-scroller genre in the future because those are the best games period:)

Checking on itchio, he also answered to one of those type of questions:

View attachment 3716903
:D
I'm expecting it to be a mix of 3D and side scrolling. It's like one of those crappy 3D side scrolling games you find in this website, but better. I hope so...

Patric20878

Oct 14, 2017
Not in the same way, yes, but I'm not the only one who experienced softlocks in this thread.

Nope, this is 100% reproducible for me. I've played the game till the current end and this is the only area with this bug. Get abducted by red-eyed spider, get fucked, crawl immediately to the right, get your clothes and shoot a pistol or a rifle before birthing spider eggs.
I've given birth to the spiders in that tunnel (after acquiring clothes), must be a "sweet spot"? I've also went back for more of that scene. That's hella weird though.

Yeah, I'd look to see if it's known, if you care enough to look for it.

Could be the guns that do it, yeah, since I play the game mostly with the pole. Until after I escape the sewer.
Is 100% encounter rate for me as well, to the point I had to test and develop a whole workaround in my route for it. Triggers upon shooting any gun, and the only way I've found to get unstuck is to take damage. Impossible to avoid after the spider hole scene short of giving birth first, in fact. Perhaps is a bug introduced in a more recent version, but one I reported to JaShinn 3 months ago (along with 3 pages of other bug reports/feedback), so it should be fixed by full release.

Reactions: MagicSlay
May 28, 2022
hope the shooting mechanic on the new game is not an ass, I remember Jashinn making code for Syahata to aim with the mouse.dont know why jashinn not implement that

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
Was a bit tricky, but bugfixed version here! Also includes a "No Damage" of the dll, for those that want it!

Dunno if removing dialogue would be a good idea, though. While it would indeed be more seamless and probably more enjoyable, I'm worried that it may cause bugs to delete those segments of code from the H-Scene sequence.
I'm guessing it won't be possible to use on mob without someone opening the files?

Would some be able to do that if possible and add this in please?

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
Anyone else not able to attack up or down with melee? Not really a problem in the school, but in the sewers with rats that can only be hit by attacking down progression would be kinda impossible unless you burn all your ammo and shooting them.

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2018
Anyone else not able to attack up or down with melee? Not really a problem in the school, but in the sewers with rats that can only be hit by attacking down progression would be kinda impossible unless you burn all your ammo and shooting them.
You mean attacking while crouching, right? It is possible for me, but if I just press Z while already holding x+Down, then it does not happen. There is some timing, where you have to press Z and release only Down (or something similar) to be able to attack, but that is just frustrating.

Mekh11

May 9, 2022
You mean attacking while crouching, right? It is possible for me, but if I just press Z while already holding x+Down, then it does not happen. There is some timing, where you have to press Z and release only Down (or something similar) to be able to attack, but that is just frustrating.
For that I feel its working easily. You hold crouch and then hold weapon ready. In that position you can normally attack while crouched. I do wonder what does the "give up" do. She just raises hands but enemy still normally attack and dont grab.

Anyway did you passed longer in the game? Video on ytb is shit that guys cut out half of the game and literally the part I passed now. I collected fuel in fleshy area but now im not sure if I have to backtrack or there is usable place in sewers.

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
For that I feel its working easily. You hold crouch and then hold weapon ready. In that position you can normally attack while crouched. I do wonder what does the "give up" do. She just raises hands but enemy still normally attack and dont grab.

Anyway did you passed longer in the game? Video on ytb is shit that guys cut out half of the game and literally the part I passed now. I collected fuel in fleshy area but now im not sure if I have to backtrack or there is usable place in sewers.
Yeah that doesn't work for me, I hold X + Up or Down but when I hit Z nothing happens. The only way I can make it work is like Unknown said, stop holding Down right as I press Z (though it only works for down, cant get up attack to work), which is pretty inconvenient and extremely inconsistent, making it extremely frustrating when rats take several hits to kill.

Dec 9, 2018

After getting the fuel you have to backtrack a bit and go another way. You will find a bunch of barrels in the flesh area, which you will have to shoot after applying the fuel to them.

Not sure why the give up does not work. Usually when you keep it pressed and wait for an enemy to approach, the H-animation should automatically start, as if you were laying on the ground due to stamina loss.

Reactions: Mekh11

Mekh11

May 9, 2022
Yeah that doesn't work for me, I hold X + Up or Down but when I hit Z nothing happens. The only way I can make it work is like Unknown said, stop holding Down right as I press Z (though it only works for down, cant get up attack to work), which is pretty inconvenient and extremely inconsistent, making it extremely frustrating when rats take several hits to kill.
Well that is strange. Could be a keyboard issue? I know some cheap keyboards have trouble while holding multiple keys at once. However, three should work. Also, maybe the order matter. I first crouch by holding down. Then I ready the weapon by holding X (you should she animation change from normal crouching) and then I can press Z (or Y in my case with QWERTZ keyboard) to attack. Try it somewhere out of battle since before I realised how stamina works I was frustrated that my controls dont work and attacking does nothing.

After getting the fuel you have to backtrack a bit and go another way. You will find a bunch of barrels in the flesh area, which you will have to shoot after applying the fuel to them.

Not sure why the give up does not work. Usually when you keep it pressed and wait for an enemy to approach, the H-animation should automatically start, as if you were laying on the ground due to stamina loss.
Okay thanks I just dont get why to pickup fuel though. I may have missed english translation that would help hah. I also found out that giving up change based on the lust since with high she instead of giveup just stand in lewd position. Maybe that was the difference.

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
Well that is strange. Could be a keyboard issue? I know some cheap keyboards have trouble while holding multiple keys at once. However, three should work. Also, maybe the order matter. I first crouch by holding down. Then I ready the weapon by holding X (you should she animation change from normal crouching) and then I can press Z (or Y in my case with QWERTZ keyboard) to attack. Try it somewhere out of battle since before I realised how stamina works I was frustrated that my controls dont work and attacking does nothing.
Shouldn't be a keyboard issue since I use a laptop, so if it was a keyboard issue it'd be an entire computer issue, and my laptop doesn't have any trouble with any other game. I've also tried both crouching first and holding X first, I spent like 10 minutes before even making my first comment here trying to get it to work.

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
So I'm playing on my phone and obviously got caught, how do I get back up? I've tried pressing X, holding it, tapping it, other combos and she just stays on the floor.

Also, C 0 is for censorship but gallery is still locked when I started it up. I tried reading into it and it should have been automatically unlocked.

DaniOng

Aug 6, 2021
Also, C 0 is for censorship but gallery is still locked when I started it up. I tried reading into it and it should have been automatically unlocked.
Nah, you need to pass through entire game to unlock it.
For this reason, there are many saves in the thread for different versions of the game
Hope you will find the version you need for phone

Reactions: MagicSlay
4.40 star(s) 64 Votes