SpookySylv

May 3, 2023
Dev is already planning on doing another game. His post on ci-en says it'll probably be shorter and maybe out faster. He also shared two designs for the protagonist and asked to pick one. Here they both are
View attachment 3711813 View attachment 3711816
Very hard choice! The left one is hella cute, and I dig those open thigh windows. Though the right is also very nice, and comes with a bonus boob window. And a JaShinn game with a more mature protag could be *very* fun.

Honestly, either one can win it, and I'll be satisfied. They're both great. :love:

(Also, nurses? He has my attention. )

TKJM1234

Feb 20, 2022
What's this like Fear the Walking Dead and Walking Dead? Sequel or something? Left one is the good one... But if author have more time 2 main character and we can switch PoV or something and they're sisters

RedMuffin

Jul 13, 2017
Dev is already planning on doing another game. His post on ci-en says it'll probably be shorter and maybe out faster. He also shared two designs for the protagonist and asked to pick one. Here they both are
View attachment 3711813 View attachment 3711816

Not a fan of "loli" tbh, though left is passable in this case. Def a bigger fan of the more mature looking right one.

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
Not a fan of "loli" tbh, though left is passable in this case. Def a bigger fan of the more mature looking right one.
Not a fan of loli? NOTAFANOFLOLI???!!! BLASPHEMY!!!
A non-obscene, perverted, depraved person on this forum?! A normal pers... wait...
You like some other fucked up shit don't you? Scat? Guro? Worse... NTR, yeah for sure... and you must also love wholesome VNs.

Yup, fucked up... :HideThePain:

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes