PoisonArse

Jan 9, 2018
I been juggling with this one rather too try it or not, isn't it only in game overs that these happen though?
Not only game overs. There are also occasional cutscenes with animated smut.

But only the game overs can be controlled completely, aka clothes, individual scenes, camera, etc.

For the cutscenes you can only decide the clothes, but they cant be controlled like the game overs, which is sad, because the cutscenes have some S-tier material.

The game also has a decensor mod and a 4k texture resolution mod.

Last edited:

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
Not only game overs. There are also occasional cutscenes with animated smut.

But only the game overs can be controlled completely, aka clothes, individual scenes, camera, etc.

For the cutscenes you can only decide the clothes, but they cant be controlled like the game overs, which is sad, because the cutscenes have some S-tier material.

The game also has a decensor mod and a 4k texture resolution mod.
about the game Syahata bad day, does it end at the spider content? i came across a dead end with a garbage bin and a girl tied up.

PoisonArse

Jan 9, 2018
about the game Syahata bad day, does it end at the spider content? i came across a dead end with a garbage bin and a girl tied up.
Na at one point you have to destroy something to continue.

Were you at the spider in the hole, that catches you?

The destructible barrier should come sometime after that.

After the spiders there are 2 more areas with big flower head monsters, that go haywire on Syahatas ass.

There is also a special christmas version with 4 animations exclusive to that christmas version. The version that op uploaded (0.79c) is that christmas version, so if you have that version, you got everything.

Last edited:

Monki0

Nov 6, 2023
yeah i agree except 5 times out of 10 nobody actually responds over there.

I been juggling with this one rather too try it or not, isn't it only in game overs that these happen though?
If you complete a level after finding the Silver jewel you can unlocke the scenes of that level. You can watch it then without losing on purpuse.

Also I recommend it. It is surprisingly well made game for a H game.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
Na at one point you have to destroy something to continue.

Were you at the spider in the hole, that catches you?

The destructible barrier should come sometime after that.

After the spiders there are 2 more areas with big flower head monsters, that go haywire on Syahatas ass.

There is also a special christmas version with 4 animations exclusive to that christmas version. The version that op uploaded (0.79c) is that christmas version, so if you have that version, you got everything.
i am pass the part where you set off sprinkers and then you move right until you end up at a dead end. so i think i am a bit lost on where to go...

PoisonArse

Jan 9, 2018
i am pass the part where you set off sprinkers and then you move right until you end up at a dead end. so i think i am a bit lost on where to go...
I'm at work rn, but when i'm home i can quickly take a few screenshots.

Also maybe check if you really have the newest 0.79c version and the paid one to be precise.

The free version of 0.79 only goes to the spiders. If you downloaded from here you should have the paid version.

PoisonArse

Jan 9, 2018
Last edited:

PoisonArse

Jan 9, 2018
One of my least favorite... It really shows we have different types of preference
Well as long as the game has something that gets you going, that's alright. If everyone had the same preferences, the world would be pretty bland, no?

My favourite one is actually the 1st animation of the gym boss. Maybe i just like victims getting overpowered by bigger stuff. The whole sense of helplessness y'know?

Moonman1818

Jun 10, 2023
Well as long as the game has something that gets you going, that's alright. If everyone had the same preferences, the world would be pretty bland, no?

My favourite one is actually the 1st animation of the gym boss. Maybe i just like victims getting overpowered by bigger stuff. The whole sense of helplessness y'know?
yeah i can see why that's kind of hot

Reactions: PoisonArse
Mar 1, 2020
First of all, F95 Doesn't really like it, when people use a games comment section to recommend games, because there is a place for that specific purpose. Then again, the admins don't seem to mind too much if it is kept to a minimum.
Anyone knows why the site wouldn't just put something like "recommendations" tab on top of a page? Next to "Discussion" and "Reviews"

I'd see this as a pretty organic place for it to be. Worried about off-topic bloating? I feel it natural to ask people who know a specific game, and current "recommendations" feel like a "general chat" random sorta place, I never felt meaningful going there.

PoisonArse

Jan 9, 2018
Anyone knows why the site wouldn't just put something like "recommendations" tab on top of a page? Next to "Discussion" and "Reviews"

I'd see this as a pretty organic place for it to be. Worried about off-topic bloating? I feel it natural to ask people who know a specific game, and current "recommendations" feel like a "general chat" random sorta place, I never felt meaningful going there.
I see all your points and i even agree, which is why i posted a few recommendations anyway. I was just refering to the rules of this site, because i actually found a few of my favourite titles on the recommendations. To be perfectly honest, as a german, i am also just very stuck up on following rules.

Reactions: BloomYourDreams

YuckYuck220

Oct 3, 2022
I saw worm eggs in one of the screenshots, how apparent is the worm content? I'm cool with all the other stuff but I can't really get behind the worm thing, I'd love to try it but the game might not be for me if its crazy.

PoisonArse

Jan 9, 2018
I saw worm eggs in one of the screenshots, how apparent is the worm content? I'm cool with all the other stuff but I can't really get behind the worm thing, I'd love to try it but the game might not be for me if its crazy.
There are some larvae enemies that cling tu her crotch and nibble on it. Also if flies get her pregnant, she births those larvae. They also appear in some random background character animations and the fly game over animation.

KingAce_20

Feb 24, 2023
Just read the recent post on Ci-en am excited but also sad as I read in the comments that the forest level will be the last level, was hoping Jashinn would make more levels but I guess that's it, and after reading the comments here i'm guessing he's making a new game.

Last edited:

PoisonArse

Jan 9, 2018
Just read the recent post on Ci-en am excited but also said as I read in the comments that the forest level will be the last level, was hoping Jashinn would make more levels but I guess that's it, and after reading the comments here i'm guessing he's making a new game.
Yep.

Anytime somebody suggests something on itch.io Jashinn basically answers with "Cool idea, maybe in the next game". So it's safe to say, another game is on the way. And it sure as hell is safe to say, that i'm gonna buy that one too.

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes